2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got cancel from Skatewarehouse.Yea I had order confirm first and then 30 mins later they sent another email saying they couldn't fill order and oversold it seem.

so review email first then cant fill order 2nd

29A2D697-E06D-474C-918D-BAE9593A2764.jpeg
Premier gonna sell sold out in secs .. now ...

temp to drive to premier :emoji_thinking:

Last edited:
I don't want to enter this really, but that IS his point (whether correct or not).

A bunch of people that had no idea these existed now do BECAUSE Lebron has no connection to the SB world.

That's what I'm saying LeBron is bringing people into the SB world for this release that other wise would have never known about this release. It's kind of common Sense. That's why they're called "influencer's".

tumblr_n16wx0lKt41r2m5zco1_500.gif

Dam got an email that my card declined but skatewearhouse held my shoe size until i called him.. guy said they only got 1 shoes size of each 6-12 and i order a 9.5 so i guess my size sold out and they gave me a 10 . These r more limited then I thought..

Dam got an email that my card declined but skatewearhouse held my shoe size until i called him.. guy said they only got 1 shoes size of each 6-12 and i order a 9.5 so i guess my size sold out and they gave me a 10 . These r more limited then I thought..

Damn at least son held a pair for you

15% Off
Use Code: JOYFULFALL

eBay offers 15% Off Select Fashion, Tech and More via coupon code "JOYFULFALL" at check out. Find the styles you want at prices you'll love. Choose from a great selection of high-quality products which includes computers, clothing, shoes, home items, beauty items, accessories and more.

Deal ends September 23.

15% Off

eBay offers 15% Off Select Fashion, Tech and More via coupon code "JOYFULFALL" at check out. Find the styles you want at prices you'll love. Choose from a great selection of high-quality products which includes computers, clothing, shoes, home items, beauty items, accessories and more.

Deal ends September 23.

Na it dose not work bro

15% Off

Deal ends September 23.
this is only valid for products found here: https://www.ebay.com/rpp/66945

"It's lit" :rofl:

Folks in the celebrity rockin heat thread were saying SB was "coming back" because Travis was wearing WTD.

I don't want to enter this really, but that IS his point (whether correct or not).

A bunch of people that had no idea these existed now do BECAUSE Lebron has no connection to the SB world.
This was my point. There's a bunch of people that didn't know anything about SBs, or even liked SBs, that simply because LBJ posted them, now know about them. Whether they THINK there is an opportunity to resell (which I don't think there's that much of a profit to be made if at all (look at the Black Pigeons)), or they THINK they're "cool" now, or they see a type of shoe they NEVER saw before, LBJs posting of them gives them some type of exposure just by virtue of who he is and his social media following. They had buzz before his co-sign, but his co-signing definitely doesn't lessen that buzz in any way.

Back
Top Bottom