2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

52770075-0C6B-48BD-99D6-D867202C8788.jpeg
Went over to my new local at lunch and stood in line
Only 6 people in line
I know their skate team gets first pick so I wasn’t surprised to see only a few pairs available but everyone in line wanted different sizes so it was good
I was last and got a 12
They had two 12’s and two 11’s and some smaller sizes
They let one guy get the 11’s and other 12
Been a while since I stood in line
Once I got back to work I noticed my pair has a bunch of rubs or scratches in the gold....
Going to try SNKRS tomorrow to hopefully get a nicer pair and then I’ll return these or maybe let them become beaters
And if I miss tomorrow no big deal you can only see it when they are in hand and no one will see when on my feet

Anyone get theirs locally?

Last edited:
Smh i just talked to someone at skate warehouse. They say my order is good. Get a cancelation 30 min later.

Regardless of how or why, I'm loving the energy/buzz around this release, the story behind the pair, and I just love this release in general. Definitely gives me flashbacks of the SB heyday! Good luck to those after them. I can't wait for mines to arrive from Bonkers.

Bro that’s ****ed up hope mines is ok . Looks like these r harder to get then expect
I usually never complain but told the guy that if you’re customer service department isn’t on the same page with whoever works with the inventory, not to be giving out information they can’t confirm. Money tied up for nothing now. No more business with them.

8.5 or 9 is impossible... just called New Yak and he said he basically has them but they're gonna be sold out?? guess phone orders are for the left overs

I usually never complain but told the guy that if you’re customer service department isn’t on the same page with whoever works with the inventory, not to be giving out information they can’t confirm. Money tied up for nothing now. No more business with them.

Dam fam i am sorry i have a feeling i am going to get the same BS it says preparing to shipp but have not had confirmation number at all

I just wanted something to remind me of my youth.
Of giving the trumpet everything I had, and then some more, before I abandoned it.
A reminder. That's all. Now I'm only left with tears from my many regrets.
giphy.gif

Oh well, I'll just try tomorrow and if that doesn't happen there's always aftermarket.

Anyone who got from skatewearhouse and had there iteam shipp did u guys get the same info when it came to order status?

3DDF377F-AFE7-4F6C-9D01-6F6CE5B091AB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom