2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i guess the complexcon booth workers got hooked up with the yellows too. the plan was to drop 75 pairs on day 1 and 75 pairs on day 2, vip allegedly ruined it for everyone. she talks more about the event in the video
I wouldn't pin this on VIP. Nicky was trying to sell to VIP wristband holders since they were waiting in line from Tuesday. The people who screwed it up were the people with exhibitor wristbands that surrounded the booth way before doors opened before VIP gets in. If ComplexCon cared, they wouldn't let booths sell to people with exhibitor wristbands. But they don't care, they want the hype and the chaos.

Just found out I have to goto the doctor saturday morning, so I wont be able to get out to my local spot early and most likely wont get a good spot in line. Fingers crossed I can hit on blacks on SNKRS :nerd:

CF0C36DB-C5F3-46CE-BF28-876BC9A1946D.jpeg

I wouldn't pin this on VIP. Nicky was trying to sell to VIP wristband holders since they were waiting in line from Tuesday. The people who screwed it up were the people with exhibitor wristbands that surrounded the booth way before doors opened before VIP gets in. If ComplexCon cared, they wouldn't let booths sell to people with exhibitor wristbands. But they don't care, they want the hype and the chaos.
oh ok, the whole thing kinda looks orchestrated anyway so I had to throw “allegedly” in there lol. Nicky seemingly liking the hype/commotion and the way they’ve been doing things isn’t helping the “not orchestrated” look either

Last edited:
I think when people say SB is back they mean the hype. And it is going to get a whole lot harder to buy them. Look at those lines and cats going ham. I only have grey and pink boxes in my closet with exception of Lance Mountain, but like I said before just give me a new pair of Unkles.
Let me preface this by saying I'm an Air Max guy and only dabble in Jordans occasionally. I've never been an SB guy and not going to be one. I think I have one pair of SB's and that's the Quartersnacks that had the super nappy suede bc I'm a sucker for nappy suede. But I do love the story/theme that's told on so many SB's. Always jealous of how you guys get stories or themes, not just cool colorways. Anyways, my question is this. When people refer to pink and grey boxes, is that just referring to the time period? Did they make changes to the shoes or did they just change the boxes? Just trying to educate myself.

Let me preface this by saying I'm an Air Max guy and only dabble in Jordans occasionally. I've never been an SB guy and not going to be one. I think I have one pair of SB's and that's the Quartersnacks that had the super nappy suede bc I'm a sucker for nappy suede. But I do love the story/theme that's told on so many SB's. Always jealous of how you guys get stories or themes, not just cool colorways. Anyways, my question is this. When people refer to pink and grey boxes, is that just referring to the time period? Did they make changes to the shoes or did they just change the boxes? Just trying to educate myself.
They are referring to the color of the shoe box, each color represented a time period (era) of nike sb as well. There were changes with each box color.

Pink And Grey Box SB Talk Does Indeed Refer To The Early Era Of Nike SB When Material Quality And Brand Creativity Was At An All Time High :pimp: A Nostalgic Period For Those Who’ve Followed The Line Since The Early Days.

Local Shop Remaining Eerily Quiet About This Diamond Drop :smh: Still Trying To Gauge What Kind Of Camp Time These Are Gonna Require :nerd:

They are referring to the color of the shoe box, each color represented a time period (era) of nike sb as well. There were changes with each box color.
Pink And Grey Box SB Talk Does Indeed Refer To The Early Era Of Nike SB When Material Quality And Brand Creativity Was At An All Time High :pimp: A Nostalgic Period For Those Who’ve Followed The Line Since The Early Days.
Thanks guys. Figured it was the same as the "skinny box period" for AM1's when shape and materials were A1.

Good luck to you guys going after that pair this weekend. The white ones look really good imo.

My little nephew is in DTLA the pop up was shut down due to a fight and gun was even drawn from what he said. Nicky isn't helping with his IG story and post. This should have been a surprise drop announced the day of.

Nicky damn well knew this easily could have been a raffle. Instead he had hundreds of people stand overnight in not so pleasant part of LA where fights easily could break out. He got lucky no one was shot or hurt. He already got riot complex con footage now he’s just getting greedy. He wants to top pigeon release so bad he’s willing to do whatever at customer cost

My little nephew is in DTLA the pop up was shut down due to a fight and gun was even drawn from what he said. Nicky isn't helping with his IG story and post. This should have been a surprise drop announced the day of.

How long until the California legislature gets wind of this and passes a law against hyped up releases in store due to "public safety" lol

Local Shop Remaining Eerily Quiet About This Diamond Drop :smh: Still Trying To Gauge What Kind Of Camp Time These Are Gonna Require :nerd:
They figuring out who’s getting what pairs there before the public can scoop what’s left lol

Back
Top Bottom