2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got mine ! Super ****ing stoked !!!!! Just a beauty

AF58DD59-8516-4D43-B694-47AB71E33987.jpeg

I bet it had to do with ghost chairs getting tossed or the ruckus that comes with line steppers. FCFS in this re-sellers market is a a recipe for disaster.

Was this posted and buried before? I saw it posted on facebook and the entire time was hoping it would be a blazer or another model so we don't have to deal with anymore BS with dunk releases

"From what we can see, the shoes are indeed every color of the rainbow, with red, orange, green, blue, and purple across the upper, a yellow Swoosh, and a white sole. There’s no word of when they will be released as of yet, but if the comments are anything to go by, fans are already eagerly anticipating the drop."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I remember copping the bacon am 90’s the second time they drop at DQM. I still got my DQM bacon shirt. Line cutters flocking the door like no tomorrow once the line started moving. Beat them to the ground. The quality is insane :frown:

345309464.jpg
bruh Dave is the man. i undeadstocked mine and got into a serious car crash back in 2005. dave replaced my dqm shirt. thankfully my shoes were still good. i actually still have my og pair and i copped a deadstock pair back in 2012 that i love to wear. i am gonna wear mine to blades this morning. holla if you see ya boy I Skate Nikes on the screne

10+ Bodies At One Local And 10 Or So At The Other With 6 Hours Until Open And 29 Degrees Out :lol:

Might Just Have To Cough Up The Extra $100 On Both Pairs And Call It A Day

Last edited:
Camplife aint in me. Ill just pay the stockx fee if needed on the whites at least. I thought about it, but meh. People think a 100 bucks is worth sitting in the cold rain. I used to be one of em, but for toe. Im washed.

I think most of us are old enough to be established in the workforce to the point where camping isn't feasible anymore. Lost time from work/family is alot more valuable then paying the extra $ for resell on a pair of sought after kicks. Or, people can decide to go without. Just different priorities that come with age.

Can't say I don't miss that freedom of my youth though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom