2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Calm down Gran Torino

:lol:.

It affects me b/c all you people who want nothing to do with SB now all of a sudden have been the biggest SB fans for unteen years, when half of you I have never seen in here, you are here just because of hype, within a week this thread has jumped from a few pages a day to 15, this sh*t is a joke. That’s why, so when all this is over the feast of you can go back to your other threads. Just wait till after 9 there will be a ton of “got em” post and more “SNKRS is a joke” post just wait and see. FYI I have a family too don’t know what that has todo with anything

Hey dude it's ok. I know it sucks when people who don't even care suddenly want their piece for a hyped release but it is the reality of the hobby. But you often can't judge who is and isn't deserving, especially on a place like a forum. We all like shoes and sometimes we strike out to people only looking to make money. Do you know what the best way to combat that is? Do your homework and make friends. It's honestly an amazing feeling if someone gives you a come up when you don't expect it. Give to others and they'll give back to you.

:lol:.

Hey dude it's ok. I know it sucks when people who don't even care suddenly want their piece for a hyped release but it is the reality of the hobby. But you often can't judge who is and isn't deserving, especially on a place like a forum. We all like shoes and sometimes we strike out to people only looking to make money. Do you know what the best way to combat that is? Do your homework and make friends. It's honestly an amazing feeling if someone gives you a come up when you don't expect it. Give to others and they'll give back to you.

Will I be able to Gleam the Cube now if I cope these dunks?

issa fake site. check the AJ XI

If so, then I apologize if I led anyone astray. I guess if it’s good to be true...
All you lil kids getting butt hurt over my comment lol this is too funny.

Sincere apologies. A Forum is for discourse and I was foolish to think it wouldn’t blow out of proportion. I truly wasn’t trying to knock the hornets nest. Good luck to everyone in hopes you get the color or both you want.

Anyway. Good luck everybody. Got fam in town so no chance to enter raffles or go to Niketown, hope friends can help oop.

Back
Top Bottom