2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shiny.. 8)
20181127-131051.jpg

Did they finally fix dunk sizing? Usually have to go up half a size, but I coukd probably go down half with these.

I agree somewhat. Was around but not into before the release as much as i was after they released, then they were somewhat unattainable. I think like the green lobster kyries, they are for those new to the theme. I still like the red liner even though it was prob PS on the purps. Im still going try for them and the cords end of year. Hope there aren't too many hyebeasts on these

NT SB Fam! Could anyone give me some sizing info on the SB Gato's? https://www.nike.com/t/sb-gato-skate-shoe-HbRnVG/AT4607-100

I'm looking to snag a pair but I'm not sure how they fit. I used to buy size 9.5 for pink and black box SBs, but I've been buying size 9 in all of my recent sb dunk lows (de la soul lows, beijing lows, 420 lows). It sucks cause 9.5 is definitely too big for me in the more recent releases, but size 9 is a bit snug and I would love just a tiny bit more space. But I'll settle for more snug fit versus swimming in the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom