2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bruh the Stussy SB dunk has SPIKED in resell sheesh. May end up selling mine smh.
People raised the prices, but no one is biting
Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 11.48.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 11.47.56 AM.png

0 sales

It's been 3 days since I've ordered on stock X and seller hasn't shipped yet. SB Fam, if you're holding my pigeons please ship it out. Thanks!

bro look at my size....size 11. It’s a 500 right now. That’s insane.

Actual sold pairs have been from $150-$250 with the higher end being small sizes. If you're thinking about selling, i'd probably do it now since there's gonna be a flood after the SNKRS drop. As for me, I'm keeping these. Hope the suede is as buttery as the photos make them look. :smile:

Looks like Shops not getting DBs.. at least none of the shops i checked with are. :nerd:

Agree.

Kind of weird though with the reinvestment into the shops with recent collabs.

Still think there should be TONS of pairs with all DBs. Cut the reselling game completely out of it and get the hospital more money. Seems like a no brainer to me but what do I kmow

Agree.

Kind of weird though with the reinvestment into the shops with recent collabs.

Still think there should be TONS of pairs with all DBs. Cut the reselling game completely out of it and get the hospital more money. Seems like a no brainer to me but what do I kmow

Yeah, I never really understood why DBs are limited either. Maybe if they were only limited initially, followed by subsequent restocks after generating artificial demand. That ought to maximize proceeds (assuming that is Nike's primary goal). Wish the SBs had a white midsole, would've been a no-brainer purchase for me.

(Non-SB related question, but still a Dunk regardless)

Anyone own a pair of the NikeLab Dunk Lux low from a year or two ago? Think they came out in vachetta tan and artic orange. Scooped up a pair on eBay for around 40 bucks, wanted to hear what ya'll think of the shoes.

(Non-SB related question, but still a Dunk regardless)

Anyone own a pair of the NikeLab Dunk Lux low from a year or two ago? Think they came out in vachetta tan and artic orange. Scooped up a pair on eBay for around 40 bucks, wanted to hear what ya'll think of the shoes.

They look okay. If you can figure out release date and go back in thread on those dates im relatively sure someone picked them up

My lobsters are dying. That piping on the tongue keeps getting more yellow. Sucks. It's definitely from when I live in this one house many years ago. Didn't realize my shoes were in a spot where there was a lot of moisture from the cold air condensation. it wasn't until I pulled out of shoes that I didn't wear for too long but I realized it. Oh well
IMG_20181207_144643.jpg

My lobsters are dying. That piping on the tongue keeps getting more yellow. Sucks. It's definitely from when I live in this one house many years ago. Didn't realize my shoes were in a spot where there was a lot of moisture from the cold air condensation. it wasn't until I pulled out of shoes that I didn't wear for too long but I realized it. Oh well
IMG_20181207_144643.jpg

Joints look good to me bro. One of the main reasons SBs are the best...they look best with character.

Yeah, I never really understood why DBs are limited either. Maybe if they were only limited initially, followed by subsequent restocks after generating artificial demand. That ought to maximize proceeds (assuming that is Nike's primary goal). Wish the SBs had a white midsole, would've been a no-brainer purchase for me.
Reason they're limited is no one will buy shoes designed like DB's unless their limited.... If craziness sold well which with all due respect to the children that design them, all shoes would be like this, but they aren't.

Reason they're limited is no one will buy shoes designed like DB's unless their limited.... If craziness sold well which with all due respect to the children that design them, all shoes would be like this, but they aren't.

Respectfully disagree.

People buy heinous shoes all the time.

You don’t have to make them full GRs but they shouldn’t be super limited to sell.

Back
Top Bottom