2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think the thread will pick up leading up to the release. It tends to do that.

Hopefully you guys all are successful in grabbing a pair. I’m passing and still hoping I can grab the Takashi retros on sale lol.

Purple lobs are looking way less hectic than those diamonds last month but you never know anymore , gotta hold your breath until release lol. I remember us wondering what those codes rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 found last month were all about and im glad the green lobs are one of the codes but I swear there was another Dunk Low code for this year? Correct me if I'm wrong lol. Also glad we don't have to run away to regulars chat just yet I still haven't fully returned to the thread from the diamond release I've been too stressed out to do much other than work recently

9796EB11-CC37-4182-A300-E440B4CA26D2.jpeg

wifey wearing her uglies...

Once the sneaker blog news cycle kicks into full swing tomorrow and a lot more shoelebrities start posting all over social media it will quickly pick up in here and elsewhere about the question on the majority people’s minds ....namely how much can these resell for? Smh . Remember widows sold out fast....humidities did too.
I want to believe an easy cop is possisble would love 3 pairs. But I know better based upon history this year alone. Hope im dead wrong and that they made a ton of these. But hype is deons biz model so I doubt it.

J23 app just tweeted out release info. Here comes the hype.

Purple lobs are looking way less hectic than those diamonds last month but you never know anymore , gotta hold your breath until release lol. I remember us wondering what those codes rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 found last month were all about and im glad the green lobs are one of the codes but I swear there was another Dunk Low code for this year? Correct me if I'm wrong lol. Also glad we don't have to run away to regulars chat just yet I still haven't fully returned to the thread from the diamond release I've been too stressed out to do much other than work recently
Were the corduroys slated for this year's releases

CNCPTS said:
CONCEPTS X NIKE DUNK LOW PRO "PURPLE LOBSTER"

RENOWNED LIFESTYLE BRAND CELEBRATES TEN-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF ORIGINAL COLLABORATION WITH NIKE SB RELEASING “PURPLE LOBSTER” DUNK ON DECEMBER 14, 2018.

CAMBRIDGE, MA (December 10, 2018) - To mark the ten-year anniversary of the original Nike SB Red Lobster, international lifestyle brand and retailer, CONCEPTS will pay homage to it’s inaugural Nike SB collaboration with a bold new addition to the series: CONCEPTS x Nike SB Purple Lobster Dunk, set to be released on December 14, 2018.

IceBlock_Blog.jpg

Since 2008, CONCEPTS x Nike SB collaborations have been lauded by the sneaker community. The iconic partnership began with the launch of the now famous Red Lobster SB Dunk, followed by an equally sought after Blue Lobster one year later. CONCEPTS’ Creative Director, Deon Point, is honoring the originals with this commemorative release: “What Nike SB did in the beginning still resonates with our current consumer. We felt compelled to pay homage to a defining moment for our brand. Mixing the color palettes of the red and blue versions seemed like an appropriate way to do that, without tarnishing the legacy of the original versions.”

CONCEPTS remains authentic to key design features of the original 2008 Red Lobster Release. Deon Point explains why: “In terms of classics, the Dunk is amongst the elites. The OG SB in particular, has a devout following, so we opted for the original tooling. We even forewent CONCEPTS branding on the padded tongue, staying true to our first collaboration. I think the details separate it from the rest. The metallic swoosh, metallic speckle, picnic lining, and rubber brands, have all become iconic over the years.”

Lobster_Ice_1_of_8.jpg

CONCEPTS’ deep-rooted storytelling approach to collaboration puts them in a league of their own within the industry: “Going above and beyond has always been our approach to any collaboration,” Deon Point continues. “I still view every project with the same enthusiasm we did ten years ago. While we pride ourselves on storytelling, we prefer to do so with a luxury inspiration. That mindset all started with the Lobster for us while most assumed it was just based on seafood.”

Design features in the limited-edition CONCEPTS x Nike SB Dunk Low Pro OG QS (Voltage Purple/Voltage Purple) include:

Classic Nike Dunk SB Padded Tongue,

Metallic Swoosh,

Metallic Speckle Printed Uppers,

Picnic Table Print Sockliner,

Three Sets of Shoelaces,

and Two Sets of Lobster Claw Rubber Bands.

The sneakers come in a specially designed CONCEPTS box and are available in Men’s U.S. Sizes 4-12, 13, 14, 15.

The shoe will launch exclusively on Friday, December 14, at CONCEPTS locations in Cambridge MA, New York City (10AM), and Online (11AM EST) at www.cncpts.com with a retail price of $130.

CONCEPTS MASSACHUSETTS STORE IS LOCATED AT 37 BRATTLE STREET IN CAMBRIDGE’S HARVARD SQUARE.
CONCEPTS NEW YORK STORE IS LOCATED AT 225 HUDSON STREET IN NEW YORK CITY’S TRIBECA/SOHO NEIGHBORHOODS

https://cncpts.com/pages/lobster

Friday is Concepts only, dropping at other retailers Saturday, and SNKRS on Monday
Awww. Thanks for the clarification. Still, gonna try, but not gonna lose it if I miss. Do the greens come out as well peeps? I hate that NSB is blessing us with what seems like another 2 pair drop so soon to the Diamonds. I appreciate the energy they’re giving Dunks, but why drop the heat so close? Also, and I know they’re not the same shades or anything, the fact that I have both the green and purple Jordan 1s that dropped this year, I’m not exactly fiending for another purple and green pack of kicks. But I think they’re dope nonetheless.

I'm off Thursday and Friday, I'm ready.

chair.gif

Just debating if I should make the trip up to Cambridge because I have a feeling the Manhattan release will be a mess.

For at least two years now Manhattan comes to Cambridge for every flippable release and swarms it.

Back
Top Bottom