2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Going to do it and hopefully I can give these to homeless people without an organization trying to sell them. I might just go to a homeless park and hand these out personally so they get to the right person. 15447522806331793734550.jpg

I told my son and he was down to do it. I told him I would make sure it was safe.

Nice work

If it is, since the online pairs come with the special box one would assume they have the special bar codes also?
Feel you john , I'm just upset as you are. I just wanna know if theres a shred of hope.
Yeah, I just want them to come out and tell us what's up already. Brady, also brings up an interesting point too. What about the boxes online? They should've already come out and said something already.

Update: on my way back to work but the guys holding my spot for me say security told absolutely EVERYONE to leave and not form a line until 8am... You can already guess how this is going to play out...
I hope everyone out there stays safe. This sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Yeah, I just want them to come out and tell us what's up already. Brady, also brings up an interesting point too. What about the boxes online? They should've already come out and said something already.

I'm itching to get back already and I just got to work...

Yeah they are being real quiet. We seen P-rod with them. Now Travis. Supposedly cncpts shanghai had them yesterday. And how will the barcode on the boxes work? Scan and get SNKRS access? Like, just come out with it already. All this secrecy isnt needed. Shoes gonna sell out regardless :lol:

I'm hearing that the ISO boxes will have a bar code that will get scanned and a limited amount of them will yield the opportunity to purchase the green pair...along the lines of the golden ticket system that DSC did for the Canary joints.

It was the lid that can be scanned. It will be much better than scanning and a select few being chosen for the greens. Its not over yet!

Just got a W email from XB Boardshop in Lakewood. Can relax now. Might wear them out of the store Saturday. Good luck to all who want 'em! :nthat:

If you're not here already waiting in line, I wouldn't bother. I'm about the 12/13th person in line
Yea my boy is around the corner where the 66 market or whatever.
I just got out of my shift. Would've gone out at 4 but I'll sit this one out. Y'all brave! Dion will be around w the hot chocolate by 9am :D.
I'll try online.

Back
Top Bottom