2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yo dLebowski dLebowski is the leather on these panda pigeons that same soft stetson leather they used on the black pigeons? I really hope so, jeff hasn't mentioned it once and I remember he kept bringing up the leather when the black pigeons dropped so I'm curious about these.

I respect someone doing their own thing, but his concept isn’t better than the original. Aside from the Kenny Powers inspired lows (love you, Eastbound and Down), there hasn’t been a purple based release that touches the “purple pigeon” since. Concepts’ purple lobs are amazing, I promise I’ll post a wear pic when it’s not raining or 21 degrees

390C9EFC-85CF-4F22-980C-03DAE265D285.jpeg

Got my size finally

3:40am, just got to work. No shot at any online releases today, haven’t heard from any raffles. SNKRS or bust. Expecting another L

Those been floating around since 2013 that I recall .. plus black sheep next collaboration suppose to come next month around the same time .but who knows
Indeed. But now we see a date, and this guy was one of the earliest to have panda pictures.

Yo dLebowski dLebowski is the leather on these panda pigeons that same soft stetson leather they used on the black pigeons? I really hope so, jeff hasn't mentioned it once and I remember he kept bringing up the leather when the black pigeons dropped so I'm curious about these.
The black bits are similar, if not the same - very, very nice either way.

The white bits on the medial and lateral sides are not great. A very stiff leather that seems to be prone to creasing and crinkling. I’ve seen some bad pairs that have crinkled side panels out of the box. The toebox appears to be softer though.

Also disappointed that the inside swoosh isn’t 3M. It looks like knock-off 3M.

Really happy at retail. I personally wouldn’t recommend any price but retail for these.

Shoutout to Vu, somehow I hit on 1 of 8 pairs. Owner told me his regional Nike rep only had 120 pairs to distribute to his dealers. Numbers were less than Diamonds and Lobsters.

E4B568B9-98D4-45EF-9C38-26FE78D69205.jpeg

Wow congrats. I went there Tuesday and there was barely any names and was hoping it would be easier, but once they showed the Instagram video I knew I had almost no chance. I was going to buy that hoodie if I won a pair.

Are the rumored Black sheep Feb collab potentially Hornets related? Just speculating because of the NBA collabs and ASG being there. As a big Hornets fan, I would be ALL about that
Grandmama approves she just needs that React Juice. If its those colors ( skeletors one of my Favorites ) Ill be camping there for sure. My sister lives in Charlotte and that visit is long overdue.
react juice.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom