2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hbdjohn00.gif

HBD John00 John00 aka Black Thought :rofl:

I don't get why we are getting so many F&F pairs. Never used to see them before now it feels like every color we see them.

Also all I wanted from that panda pigeon released was the green hoodie and failed miserable trying to get it. Jeff comes out and says the green CW is EB exclusive then I find out he dropped the grrgr hoodie the day he dropped pigeons at his shop. That's BS and Jeff can suck it honestly.

I don't get why we are getting so many F&F pairs. Never used to see them before now it feels like every color we see them.

Also all I wanted from that panda pigeon released was the green hoodie and failed miserable trying to get it. Jeff comes out and says the green CW is EB exclusive then I find out he dropped the grrgr hoodie the day he dropped pigeons at his shop. That's BS and Jeff can suck it honestly.

He’s just doing the same thing that all other Nike collaborators and seeded folk do. Nike wants it that way. Case in point, I hit up Nike golf about the grass air max, i get no response other than “keep an eye out” — I really want them, I must have them, I don’t get access to the special box, I strike out on release day, I pay resale two days later. That’s a job well done for them.

Went to the flea market yesterday, just to poke around. Got sucked into a sports card seller, and his selection and prices had 14 year old me spinning. Picked a couple that had me in at around $150. I haven’t collected cards in 25 years, but I was just in a spending mood.

Anyway, here’s the point:

My wife said “don’t waste your money on those. ***Save that cash for sneakers***”

I’ve reminded her like 5 times already. Looking hard at the Wallenberg’s from a few pages back...

Back
Top Bottom