2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have a thing for green shoes. Yall gonna wear green dunks this weekend?

yefj53m60dm21.jpg

Got my $80 mids and $50 bruins today

The mids are dope. Last mids I got was in 2007. Nubuck is exactly the same as the purple lobsters and the pebbled swoosh is pretty nice and I usually hate pebbled Nike Sb leather. The white laces first of course and we’ll throw the blacks in when they’re well done.
The bulls bruins are SUPER dope. Some nice changes to these with the thicker tread on the outsole and smaller swoosh. They’re practically a Blazer premium SE in a low version with the same sole. The leather feels nice and soft with the wrinkly paint on top that scratches off rather easily. Red laces I had from some CONS or maybe the lost art bruins I forget where but they’re identical to the black pair that came with these.

Nike SB is killing it lately. Frog blazers and these upcoming Jordans and 4/20 releases.. literally everything on the radar is decent.

SlZXGNg.jpg

vKhwB9K.jpg

Red laces on the bruins :nthat:

Ive had pink box and purple box blazer SBs in the past. Just copped these today in the same size as my previous blazers but they are too tight. Very sure its because of the spandex attached to the inside of the tongue :angry: received_635028110300816.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom