2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Feeling the merch on this release :smokin

Also,
@Skate_Warehouse: The @nikesb Dunk High QS "Dog Walker" shoes will be available this Saturday (4/20) in our retail shop. Doors open at 10am. First come first...

Used to camp out side my local place (Elite Boardshop) and picked up all the SB's that dropped... If anybody has a line on potentially where in the DMV area, please share info -- much appreciated!
:nerd:
Pure in Annapolis is the only one I’ve seen mention that they will have them - FCFS.

I’m in Baltimore so it’s Vu or bust. They are great, but small, so they will get one shoe in my size 11 if I’m lucky. I don’t even know if they will have them. Crazy for a decent market size - it’s not like we are talking rural Nebraska.

Used to camp out side my local place (Elite Boardshop) and picked up all the SB's that dropped... If anybody has a line on potentially where in the DMV area, please share info -- much appreciated!
:nerd:

Pure would probably be your best bet. I know that Cardinal Skate Shop(in Norfolk) is getting them. Wouldn't be surprised if Skate Supply gets them as well

Yeah, I’m shooting my shot for the Dog Walkers. Tried talking myself out of it, but for me personally they’re too unique not to. Hopefully I won’t have to jump through too many hoops, but if I do miss I’m not gonna trip.

SB Zoom Blazer Chukka XT. If you’re a 10.5 or lower then they are on clearance on NDC.

CABE735B-92E8-462C-87F2-9E0E12291756.jpeg

LINK: https://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/clearance-skateboarding/47Z9yq?ipp=24

Thanks y’all. I just ordered. Came out to $50.
I’ll post on feet pics when they arrive.

Even the "Pony Hair" Jordan 6 Social Status were cow hair, so I doubt that horse is being used much recently.
On another note, I do really want to get the "Walk the Dog" Dunks. I have been 100% in since the first pics! My dog Maggie & I have logged over 300 miles running/walking together since December, so if you could ever "earn" the right to buy a pair of shoes, I want to cash in my chips for these. The leash material swoosh is amazing, and I know all about poop bags. Haha!

Back
Top Bottom