2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The BEST approach is do a damn raffle.......otherwise you'll end up seeing things like this:

Man, I just watched this sht and...damn. I know you can’t control the actions of others, but that shop has to do raffles from now on or something. This is just ridiculous and embarrassing!

My locals that I always went to just started selling SBs again and didn’t get these so no chance. I know there’s a couple folks on here plugged in the mil area at another shop. Help me out lol

Nawwwwww white pair going up by the minute bro. And all that’s left is SNKRS and UNDF.....yea they’re being weird af with this drop, which why I **** with Richmond over stores like EB(raffle winners? Lmao) and UND(9 and under? lmao)

shoot i didn’t even know SI had a Nike Sb shop, and I live a few blocks from them

I’m usually against resell, but if you feel you “need” a shoe so bad, just drop the bread... nothing and I mean nothing is worth standing outside with 100+ other fools

If I don't get these, I'm moving on. It's that easy. I'm too old to deal with people trying to make their rent and stores that decide to show their *** with these releases.

Looks like Im about get a L on stock x, won bid on the 23rd for white Rayguns, still says waiting for seller to ship lol

I live in SI and don't even go to Richmond Hood lol
**** for real? Haven't seen much SI representation on NT. I grew up and lived there the last 20 years but just moved to Brooklyn this month.

I never purchased anything from richmond hood; they're also like a 25 min drive from where I lived. First thing I really wanted from them was lance mountains but those went to "loyal customers" aka friends and family. First time customers didn't have a chance so I gave up on them til the parra blazers. They did me dirty for those. I commented asking how they were doing the release, was told to DM the account. Guy responded and asked my size, I replied and said thanks for holding it down and I'm looking forward to copping. He didn't say anything about if it was a raffle or what. Got some emojis in response and then got told the next day they couldn't hold my size.

9D7533F6-6A30-466D-985B-0F1D17378BBC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom