2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Be cautious with them I got a credit fraud alert from My bank saying if I was in nyc trying to purchase at the extra butter store 😨😨

You're automatically charged if you win fyi. Unless your information was stolen.

I’d rather rock fpar than these prods.

People really hyped for these???

if infrareds dropped 2014( last sale)
A2BBEE31-BA4A-45EF-A6E1-3E54E4002B94.jpeg

I got the FPAR's on clearance, really out of curiosity. Honestly, in hand, they are kind of neat. Nice materials. Enough grey to make them pop a little. I will probably just flip them down the road though. I'm weird, in that I also like to collect the shoes, rather than buy them to wear.

unpopular opinion and no disrespect.

them infrareds are not hot dawg.

I like them enough to cop at retail and enjoy them but I think they couldve done more with grey like that pic that was floating around and SX has on their page lol.

Hey guys, I hear dunks are kind of hot again?

I sadly haven't bought much in the last few years we had to prioritize and bought a house, now I've got to slim the collection down to get everything to fit nicely. I can let go of a lot, but not many of my dunks.

not as hot as them fits you been flossing bro. Good to see you in here. Congrats on the house

I sadly haven't bought much in the last few years we had to prioritize and bought a house, now I've got to slim the collection down to get everything to fit nicely. I can let go of a lot, but not many of my dunks.
My Man!
How you been?
Great to hear about your House!
Priorities, priorities, priorities...

sadly having to do the same dang thing. or happily cuz house > sneakers.

Question: did the "trucker pack" Lows come and go and i missed them?
I feel like somewhat "generic" SBs are going to be harder and harder to come by now.... disappointing.
Always appreciate the knowledge and links provided in this room though.

Back
Top Bottom