2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

trav rocking black carhartts :smokin
Travis-Scott-1.jpg

trav brought back nike sbs.
I personally think Virgil and OW helped bring Nike back.
yeah, forgot about OW, probably cuz I never got to own any pairs :rolleyes
CONGRATS ON THE HOUSE MINTY

Last edited:
trav rocking black carhartts :smokin
Travis-Scott-1.jpg

trav brought back nike sbs. trav brought back nike period after yeezy took over for a bit.
I personally think Virgil and OW helped bring Nike back.

Travis def. helped SB get back tho and the diamond release was the the starting point imo

See the thing for us is basically that we didn't expect to find something until later this year or next year. We took a look at a place that was affordable, in area we wanted, and still close enough to where I can keep an eye on my parents place when they actually are enjoying their retirement outside of the US, and everything clicked, but we had to offer up cause some flippers had already made an offer. So one thing into another boom house has been purchased and now we're figuring out that MAYBE we should have had the wedding and asked for the traditional home stuff that we actually need. And since we bought for what we actually need and expect to have in life I don't have the space to keep 300+ shoes spread through several closets and rooms. My "man cave" area is now more devoted to space for my dj setup and I'm trying to limit myself to 1 50 pair shoe rack.

What’s up with the P Rod dunks from Premier not coming in the new QS box? Anyone else hear if their shop will get the new box or was it scrapped for this release

See the thing for us is basically that we didn't expect to find something until later this year or next year. We took a look at a place that was affordable, in area we wanted, and still close enough to where I can keep an eye on my parents place when they actually are enjoying their retirement outside of the US, and everything clicked, but we had to offer up cause some flippers had already made an offer. So one thing into another boom house has been purchased and now we're figuring out that MAYBE we should have had the wedding and asked for the traditional home stuff that we actually need. And since we bought for what we actually need and expect to have in life I don't have the space to keep 300+ shoes spread through several closets and rooms. My "man cave" area is now more devoted to space for my dj setup and I'm trying to limit myself to 1 50 pair shoe rack.

Buying property is never straight forward there’s always something that pops up and it usually cost money and to be honest I have a 1 year rule which is if it’s still DS after a year it’s potentially being sold or trade bait and to be frank it wasn’t really a question even my old lady was like you sure about this and I was like hell yeah anyway we can save money for moving in and the costs that come with that it was done the only shoes I truly missed where my bison SB’s and shattered backboards and in the end of the day there only shoes

brooklyn projects releasing infrareds tomorrow btw...if anyone wants to swing by and hook me up with a pair for retail holla at me.

Hold up.... since when does Zumiez carry dunks!!!!

man they didn’t when I worked there, then again that was more than 10 years ago
And now I feel old.

Zumies (at least in my college town) had a bunch of Dunks in the early-mid 00's.. they had all the Jordunks and putty packs from like 06-07 or whenever they were dropping. Never seen SB's in there though and at one point they stopped carrying them.

Back
Top Bottom