2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bills wheels had like an FSR of the OL mids and they take phone orders

These today
A35B0727-D674-4252-A667-55A5183FA190.jpeg

Are these going to be a hard pickup?
I think it’s going to come down to what shops around you carry them, and what system they use. Back footing is really starting to become an issue, so the integrity of your local spots will affect the copability

nope. Still feb GR. They often release a few weeks early because there is no date.

they will prob drop January some places here. That doesn’t change the fact that they are the Feb GR.
What I meant was you can buy them now if you're in Europe or Canada.

If anyone is in the Charlotte area and looking for the Hack Pack Blazers, swing by the Black Sheep. I just picked up a white pair just and they got a few other sizes left.

Last edited:
Nike.ca already sold the Shadow 1 low sb's. Not sure when they released but it was recent as they still have sizes 11.5 and up for sale on their site. As of yesterday morning they had sizes from 11 up which sucked because I wanted a 10.5.

Anyone know what the reasoning behind them not listing GR dunks on the US nike.com, but still doing it in all these other regions?

Just a guess, but I imagine there’s more shops in each state compared to Europe. Probably 1 shop in Turkey, and none in Siberia.

Back
Top Bottom