2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Why do you guys hate these so much? Also, had no idea there toe was rubber or something but I actually like it a lot
20200204_095230.jpg

Plums are back up on SNKRS...seen a couple Got'EM screenshots on Twitter from exclusive accent. Don't know if its legit though.

Who’s to say this won’t be a classic.

A female co-worker of mine who saw me looking at them loves them and she's not into sneakers at all. These are going to be a hit.

Extra Butter took down their raffle. We'll see if they put it back up.

If anyone that swings by Premier can hook me up with the code that would be great. I’m in the drop zone but about an hour drive. Don’t really want to drove their for that.. thanks.

That’s what I thought but they’re usually at 11:15 or 11:30 right 😔

Just copped on SNKRS

Looks like we missed it and it was probably exclusive access anyway because I haven't heard a peep about it. Also, Shock drops are random times even if there is a ball park time. Red Cement 3's happened in the evening at like 730pm for example.

🥵

doing weird things on SNKRS. Like them and they move randomly from myfavorites page. And don’t show on upcoming.

Cant even click Notify me and have it hold until the next time I open the app. So messed up

Most skate shops just trying to prepare for the Craziness that the Travis Dunk is going to bring.
Obviously FCFS and Raffles haven’t worked out for the best...
For us that have been here for awhile, what we have seen for the Lance’s, Tiffany’s, Lakers to Chicago’s, Pigeons’s, etc...The Travis release will be ALL of those put together, AND Worse!

Back
Top Bottom