2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got these rayguns in on ebay. Tongues are not very stuffed. Is this normal? Maybe fakes? My white rayguns are pretty stuffed compared to this.

My blacks weren't super stuffed either don't sweat it

I want StrangeLove’s and plum’s, want to take red sb laces out of StrangeLove’s and put them in plums then put those multi color laces in StrangeLove’s I like how they did the pink,red, and white on them

the bacon laces 😂😂

LPU 8)

20200206_100602.jpg

I've had like 50 pairs of dunks over the last 10 years, SB and non. I've never had any qualms with sizing and other than the cardinal sins of pusheads and hunter forbes I've never heard of dunks fitting so wildly different. Sometimes I intentionally buy the wrong size and suffer then sell but I've never had an 11.5 in any dunk that didn't fit. Dunks and jordan 1s have always been my truest fitting sneakers. How are y'all so confounded?

I remember passing on em...

Damn
I literally posted a link with a discount code to get them for $72 on spot a while back, but didn’t cop for my self cause I thought the colorway was too similar to the supa highs I had just bought at the time. Oh how I ****ed up

I've had like 50 pairs of dunks over the last 10 years, SB and non. I've never had any qualms with sizing and other than the cardinal sins of pusheads and hunter forbes I've never heard of dunks fitting so wildly different. Sometimes I intentionally buy the wrong size and suffer then sell but I've never had an 11.5 in any dunk that didn't fit. Dunks and jordan 1s have always been my truest fitting sneakers. How are y'all so confounded?
civils were pretty uncomfortable i heard the same about 510s other than that my sz11s were good, havent purchased any viotechs but id prolly go .5 down seeing as theyre not as padded as SBs

civils were pretty uncomfortable i heard the same about 510s other than that my sz11s were good, havent purchased any viotechs but id prolly go .5 down seeing as theyre not as padded as SBs
IMO all new tooling dunks are uncomfortable but comfort isn't necessarily sizing. A half size up in an uncomfortable shoe is just a long, uncomfortable shoe lol.

I say yes on the 510 dunk sb were uncomfortable. I could not wear it any longer and gave it away. The inside where the toe box area, there were ridges of excess material.

Personal experience that's all.

Jordan 1s fit me true to size both length and width wise. The 2019 Viotechs were almost 3/4 of an inch longer on feet for me but were fine width wise.

Sean Go references the same thing in his review of the Viotechs about the shoe being on the longer side. Hence the question about the plums.

Man I remember Corduroy's were like 150 or something like that before the SX state tax. Then I remember legit waiting until I got paid and out of nowhere they jumped to close to 200. I ended up copping them at that time and was pissed but knew they'd go up.

350 is crazy. Boy am I glad.. Peach's were a top 2019 drop.
These were there for the taking on NDC, with a 30% off code as well. How the times have changed...
1581004372479.png

the bacon laces 😂😂

I can't un-see it now!

I used to think this way as well till I got my SOMPs and Civilist dunks my SOMPs are my tts 10 and are very tight around my pinky toes and my civilist I got in a 10.5 cause everyone had sizing issues with their pairs and they fit like my other 10s. I may be in minority here but I am not sure I'd even consider it a old vs. new tooling issue as my old and new tooled dunks all fit the same (with exception of SOMPs and Civilist). I think it's just how each particular pair gets made.

Back
Top Bottom