2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

at Select skate shop in Houston now, they’re doing a raffle but this **** is packed tf out. I know they only got about 20 pairs but I’m here so **** it 😂 I’m at the corner of the block

Yeah once I called and seen that they instantly sold out of the SL boards that awarded you two extra tickets on as early as MONDAY! I knew it was a wrap for me there. Good Luck.

Last edited:
Yea deepest I've seen it there at Galactic G. Owner tries his best to keep it civil and fair which is cool. Trav's gonna have the whole dang block shut down later this month though.

28C07160-04B7-41AA-BBA3-5E995DF5D35E.jpeg
Sometimes I feel like premier gives me there promo pair 🤷🏽‍♂️ But hey I can’t complain 🙃

I'm used to striking out on snkrs so I'm sad about the plums but seeing these resale prices on dunks has me disappointed in Nike and their business model. It just looks like they're trying to build hype on dunks to justify raising the price going forward and I'm really not for it. I miss picking these up on deep discount and filling out my collection so it's gonna be retail or bust from here.

S'cool though. Plenty of great basketball shoes out now hitting discount and I'll still be here when the hype runs dry and the got Em's dissapear to pick em up on the low again. To all the resellers: I don't mind paying $25 above market price to get something I want but wow, y'all want $100 above retail for a budget shoe? F that! I buy dunks cuz I love shoes but life has me broke too often. I'll scoop these up 3 years from now when the hype dries up.

Back
Top Bottom