2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just came to say I took the SNKRS L. Will cop one day when the hypes dies down.

Definitely a bittersweet pick up. I’m extremely happy to have them but it sucks that so many people missed out as a result of this artificial hype and interest in Nike SB. Raffle turnouts were insane and so many showed up for raffle tickets not even really knowing what they were signing up for. Terrible time we’re in for true collectors of the brand. Nice in hand but for anyone that missed, try to resist the high resell prices. That’s the only thing that can start to deter pure flippers away from the brand. Unfortunately hypebeasts will always be where the hype is.
1581108063740.jpeg

Definitely a bittersweet pick up. I’m extremely happy to have them but it sucks that so many people missed out as a result of this artificial hype and interest in Nike SB. Raffle turnouts were insane and so many showed up for raffle tickets not even really knowing what they were signing up for. Terrible time we’re in for true collectors of the brand. Nice in hand but for anyone that missed, try to resist the high resell prices. That’s the only thing that can start to deter pure flippers away from the brand. Unfortunately hypebeasts will always be where the hype is.
1581108063740.jpeg

Thanks for the kind words and congrats on the pickup. They’re beautiful.

Nice review man - liked the enthusiasm, comparisons, and sizing info. Sick collection you’re sittin on too :wow:

Thanks a lot man. I appreciate the support and especially the feedback! Been in this sneaker thing for a long time now :lol: I remember when I only got one shoe a year and in HS when my collection was like 6 pairs including the Oxide Pros.. my first dunk!

Failed today, but truth be told I don't know if my heart was really in it to win it. It's been months since I went nuts over anything and ensured I got at least a pair by submitting multiple raffles and what not, today it was just frenzy on the way into the office, and SNKRS once 9am rolled around. I'll have to make due with my aging original pair and the SB highs.

Thanks for the kind words and congrats on the pickup. They’re beautiful.
Thanks man. I'm not one that's easily annoyed but this whole release has been ridiculous. Haven't even seen a good handful of people on here that actually got them. Hopefully that'll change tomorrow with the SNKRS release.

Congrats to those that are getting pairs!!

Took an L this AM for the Plums, and just found out I wasn’t able to win the raffles for the SL at the local spots. Crossing fingers for tomorrow morning!

Back
Top Bottom