2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

GOAT. Stopped using SX a long time ago. Used to think GOAT is a lot better but they definitely downgraded a lot.

First 2 I accepted the asking and it got confirmed within 10 min. 3rd was today at 9am and the buyer accepted my price but wouldn’t most people be on “seller packaging” already? I’m starting to think it’s resellers making fake accts so they can somehow drive up prices.

Yeah all that sucks man. Sorry to hear. Can’t say I ever had too much of an issue with Goat or SX (other than shipping taking way too long) but I’m hoping it stays that way. Hope you get your pair on this 3rd attempt. Geez I’d be all kinds of mad.

Yeah all that sucks man. Sorry to hear. Can’t say I ever had too much of an issue with Goat or SX (other than shipping taking way too long) but I’m hoping it stays that way. Hope you get your pair on this 3rd attempt. Geez I’d be all kinds of mad.
Yea man, I don't know what's going on. They were always so dependable. But the past couple other purchases besides the SL, it hasn't been so smooth.

GOAT has gotten really bad as a buyer in the last few weeks, the number of cancellations I’ve received is ridiculous.

I've always wanted to do a drawing of the spider-men in their corresponding sneakers. Still not finished but looks solid.

20200211_135243.jpg
that isnt your real handwriting is it? lol

Moved back to the bay and found my pair of Jedis. So I wore them for a quick Target run and one dude was trying to buy them straight off my feet. :wow:

Is the hype for SBs this big now? I know the Travis Scott release is upcoming, but damn. Never experienced that during the peak years of SBs.2

Last edited:
Plums are surprisingly stable in my size 9.5. was hoping to get under 200 but I’m starting to lose faith.

SLs have been dropping over the last day or so. Hoping I can see em dip below 400 or so but I’m not sure. Starting to think we may get a slight dip under 400 then back up at 4-5 fairly regularly until Sb hype is dead again.

Back
Top Bottom