2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got that feeling that after the TS release nike is going to slow down on the sb's... maybe a bunch of gr's that no one but collectors or skaters care about are going to release and it going to slowly go back to the way it was..... thoughts??

I'm thinking you don't put that much gas in the tank just to drive something off the cliff. Nike has been hyping dunks like crazy. This is likely just the beginning of what they've been gearing up for.

I'm thinking you don't put that much gas in the tank just to drive something off the cliff. Nike has been hyping dunks like crazy. This is likely just the beginning of what they've been gearing up for.
I don't see it man... I give it till this time next year.... you heard it here first.. (very wishful thinking)

I know there's been talk and questions about why travis scott gets a collab with SB but I'm still tryna figure out how c-mon and kypski got their collab.

Beaters today
20200222_124045.jpg

I got that feeling that after the TS release nike is going to slow down on the sb's... maybe a bunch of gr's that no one but collectors or skaters care about are going to release and it going to slowly go back to the way it was..... thoughts??

we’re currently in a climate where GRs are selling out . Also safaris are still dropping.

THey ready open flood gates

Back
Top Bottom