2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

65226712-C0A4-40F2-888D-022A4C0C5CA8.jpeg

Any raffles left? Lol was only able to put in for the BP la on Copdate... I’m assuming I didn’t win if I didn’t receive and email

Undefeated has been super silent. Either emails haven't gone out yet, or they backdoored everything.

I thought someone said Undefeated sent out emails or something.. couldve been in the TS thread or I'm bugging but I thought I read that somewhere today. Their past (recent) raffles have been pretty fair minus the few that take advantage.

I thought someone said Undefeated sent out emails or something.. couldve been in the TS thread or I'm bugging but I thought I read that somewhere today. Their past (recent) raffles have been pretty fair minus the few that take advantage.

Damn. But yeah, I'd rather Undftd than anywhere else.

Local spot doing a raffle 3-6z said it must be your size. Praying they are measuring feet or at least doing an eye test to cut back on people coming 30 deep lol.

going to grab my ticket when I get off. Feeling kind of lucky

ayo I'm prolly one of the most impatient dudes in here (grumpy old man)
sometimes the waiting-it-out process is way more fulfilling than insta-cop, at least from what I've experienced.

In due time, maybe, I'll accept your bid lol:nerd:

It turns out that someone secured them for the asking price ($486) and now the new asking price is $500. The highest bid was $453 (Strangelove Collaboration)

Local spot doing a raffle 3-6z said it must be your size. Praying they are measuring feet or at least doing an eye test to cut back on people coming 30 deep lol.

going to grab my ticket when I get off. Feeling kind of lucky

update - stood outside freezing for a hour , they were letting in like 2 people at a time ...then they came outside and said raffle done .

me feeling lucky was way off😂

Yea all these skate shops who actually got the TS dunks are cancelled! ****’em! My regular skate shops didn’t get em and I know for sure they wouldn’t have done this bull****

Back
Top Bottom