2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

how those visvim fit?

I have few pairs of the rolands and would say go TTS, they run slightly small so worth trying on if you can since they don't come cheap, mr porter is good with returns etc and usually stocks most pairs / also peggs and son in UK.. (apologies for the non sb talk)

How limited are the Syracuse and Kentucky’s going to be? Are we talking Travis Scott level limited?

Anyone noticed how plums are different from viotechs? They got super long laces compared to my viotechs. I could kinda lace the viotechs up loosely and the overlay would lay down vs the plums which stay up. I'm a wide footer and I noticed the plums fit narrower in the toebox area vs the viotechs as well. I love em but I can't help but notice key differences in cut and feel. I do wish they released the viotechs like the plums though. The viotechs have such an awkward thing going on with the toebox and they also have weird materials and not that dope brushed/ashy nubuck(suede) that the plums do.

Touched down from premier.
72FA0BD0-96EC-4EE1-BDE7-B0D1C8AC9F4A.jpeg

Anyone noticed how plums are different from viotechs? They got super long laces compared to my viotechs. I could kinda lace the viotechs up loosely and the overlay would lay down vs the plums which stay up. I'm a wide footer and I noticed the plums fit narrower in the toebox area vs the viotechs as well. I love em but I can't help but notice key differences in cut and feel. I do wish they released the viotechs like the plums though. The viotechs have such an awkward thing going on with the toebox and they also have weird materials and not that dope brushed/ashy nubuck(suede) that the plums do.
they really didn't care about the viotechs. prbly used leftover material from the air max 90s. nike used to use a nice pigskin suede on older sbs back in the day.

I posted about this a few pages ago. Probably due to plums being made in Vietnam, viotechs being made in China. Different lasts/molds/materials/etc.

Back
Top Bottom