2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike canceling first come first serve is not cool. I have zero luck copping without just standing in line. I'm not worried about this virus anyway and I doubt anyone trying to scoop SBs is (maybe a small percentage of immunocompromised people)

You might not be worried, but if you get it and continue not worrying (since symptoms don't show for a few days) you can unintentionally spread it to somebody else.

16DB1EA7-4E88-469D-9F27-812D530AA3D2.png

I entered for in-store :ohwell:

You might not be worried, but if you get it and continue not worrying (since symptoms don't show for a few days) you can unintentionally spread it to somebody else.
I get the concern, I just don't care. If you are elderly, stay inside and don't come buy weed from me because that's the only way im going to spread it.😂😂 how is it my responsibility to make sure other people don't get sick lol

still waiting on places like bait, undefeated, juice, etc...to announce plans...would be shocked if they all got viotechs and plums but not kentuckys or syracuse.

most stores that look dead sell sbs.
But it didn't look like it was a skate shop. Yeah, definitely mistake for never walking in since their store front didn't look like a skate shop at all.

Looked more like a mom and pop Zumiez/Tillys.

Back
Top Bottom