2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow. Kind of dope if it’s a 3 pack

1585500881159.jpeg

I'd be in for pink and blue. Would have to take the sheep shears to them, but I'd be in. Yellow and blue would scream Dr. Seuss.

20200329_130611.jpg

Last edited:
Inspiration on these is absolutely sick and I can see the reason behind the swoosh now. If they went with kelly green like the actual bear instead of volt I might like them more. Will prob go for the other colorways but not a fan of volt green

I remember when he used to get roasted in WDYWT. Hair looked like a year old tarnished Halloween wig, or the girl from the ring. Backdrops crustier than marikomorose marikomorose parents cottage.

1585434484158.jpeg
Dude rode the skinny/girl jeans wave before anyone else on here and got so much flack for it

fast forward one year, ppl were posting fits left and right wearing skinny jeans

who made and sold those Neek t-shirts jacking the Supreme box logo? :lol: And who bought them :rofl:

Last edited:
wearing the tie dye mids at the dead show on new year’s this year. I’m in for the dead bear dunks. I will be dropping a ten strip, hitting DMT and imbibing any and all research chems the night before release to appease the SB gods.
A1082821-9783-4B7B-AAAC-CC3564BA92EE.jpeg
Just park a ghost chair out beforehand.

want some upcoming drop info? I’ll let one slide today..

Bo Jackson Cloro SB Trainer

more where that came from but enjoy..

well that news just made my week/month!

I’m all in on all trainers, and any cloro joints... So that news is pretty epic in my book.

Hoping the latest insanity doesn’t permeate all SBs and make trainers near-impossible to pickup too.

thanks 9th Wonder 9th Wonder for always droppin knowledge! 🙏:emoji_call_me:

well that news just made my week/month!

I’m all in on all trainers, and any cloro joints... So that news is pretty epic in my book.

Hoping the latest insanity doesn’t permeate all SBs and make trainers near-impossible to pickup too.

thanks 9th Wonder 9th Wonder for always droppin knowledge! 🙏:emoji_call_me:
nah those polar trainers sat at so many places. hypebeasts are only in on the dunks. can't wait to cop some more trainers though

lol who has a list of worst bands ever, youre probably fun at parties.

who wants to always hear everyone favorites?

number one question I ask someone when they return from a trip or a music show with multiple artists: what was the worst part?

the stories are always better than the 100 people that asked them the best.

not to mention some of the best remembered debates in here are about “the worst”

should I summon DanVsMan?

who wants to always hear everyone favorites?

number one question I ask someone when they return from a trip or a music show with multiple artists: what was the worst part?

the stories are always better than the 100 people that asked them the best.

not to mention some of the best remembered debates in here are about “the worst”

should I summon DanVsMan?
I think the replacements, rolling stones, roxy music, & Zeppelin have the title for most albums by band(s) in my itunes w/ 6 each. However, I've listened to The Velvet Underground the most w/ only 4.

stash pocket on tongue and 3 bears feel is cool, but we're really getting to elementary school style shoes with that colorway and swoosh guys.
Get your votes in now on green so when you hear inspiration I can track who flips :nerd:
Inspiration on these is absolutely sick and I can see the reason behind the swoosh now. If they went with kelly green like the actual bear instead of volt I might like them more. Will prob go for the other colorways but not a fan of volt green

lol

Back
Top Bottom