2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

they're trash too, resale be damned.

matter of fact, most 2008 themed dunks were waaaaay too loud. dr feelgood being especially egregious.
Oh god. Dr. feelgoods were one of the first few SBs I had. I've tried to supress that memory every since. I was young and naive and they were really cheap, got them at dunkxchange.

Please ban me.

Did I hear my Name?
64CBD07E-2F0F-48EA-B7A2-4A9C8DBBF0EF.jpeg

Grabbed this for the first time in a long time as well

34F695BF-D00F-4D54-BB59-31BBA4F285DD.jpeg
51FC88B4-D83E-4E09-8177-C92D7870EF42.jpeg

Didn’t quite get back to my old form :lol: but my kids enjoyed watching me try and playing with it

15E8F32C-79FA-4132-86FA-9BC923565E9F.jpeg
3B6E3896-BD85-4CA6-823C-D82149D205D8.jpeg

Man I haven't seen a mini logo deck in a minute I went through quite a few back in college! This took me back to fast forward days before zumiez and such. Had a bunch of broken FF boards hung on my room wall as a teen. Goodtimes! haha

Mini logos eventually became the only decks I would buy

just makes sense to pay what I wanna day was about $20 less when you’re gonna **** up the graphics anyways and potentially end up snapping the deck into two pieces in a relatively short amount of time

Mini logos eventually became the only decks I would buy

just makes sense to pay what I wanna day was about $20 less when you’re gonna **** up the graphics anyways and potentially end up snapping the deck into two pieces in a relatively short amount of time

Yep I just bought in bulk lol like 2-3 at a time. and I'd be set at least for semester. They weren't bad either. Honestly very good bang for buck in terms of pop and quality.

I loved those 08 themed dunks. :lol: I was broke af but I managed to scoop Donatello’s, Space Tiger’s, Big Gulp’s and Batman’s and a couple others. Then my feet grew a whole size. :smh: To this day Space Tiger’s are one of my favorite shoes ever

Back
Top Bottom