2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stash’s today for grocery store stop. .. Fingers crossed for some tp.
61C78001-E464-4413-9723-848016079B2A.jpeg

check CVS and/or walgreens if the big grocery stores are out.

I know this is a sneaker thread but my man up there looking for tp made me think. I’m a pharmacist at a Walgreens (hence the screen name) here in the south. Like everyone else we are running low if not out of most supplies. But if anyone is needing anything during this crisis please email me ([email protected]). I’ll do what I can to help whoever I can. I’ll ship to wherever supplies are needed. Please don’t take offense if I’m not able to help you because just like everyone else our supplies are super thin. (We have zero thermometers, hand sanitizer, or alcohol) And please don’t email me if you need a pack of gum or a Red Bull. I want to help those who truly need it. I am currently working a lot and if it takes a day or so for me to get back to you I’m sorry. If I don’t get back to you at all I’m sorry. But please know I’ll do everything I can to help all those I can. I’ve been on Niketalk since 2000 (I’m old, not as old as ATS but still old) and this has been the most “community” thread I’ve been in so I want to help anyone I can.

I know this is a sneaker thread but my man up there looking for tp made me think. I’m a pharmacist at a Walgreens (hence the screen name) here in the south. Like everyone else we are running low if not out of most supplies. But if anyone is needing anything during this crisis please email me ([email protected]). I’ll do what I can to help whoever I can. I’ll ship to wherever supplies are needed. Please don’t take offense if I’m not able to help you because just like everyone else our supplies are super thin. (We have zero thermometers, hand sanitizer, or alcohol) And please don’t email me if you need a pack of gum or a Red Bull. I want to help those who truly need it. I am currently working a lot and if it takes a day or so for me to get back to you I’m sorry. If I don’t get back to you at all I’m sorry. But please know I’ll do everything I can to help all those I can. I’ve been on Niketalk since 2000 (I’m old, not as old as ATS but still old) and this has been the most “community” thread I’ve been in so I want to help anyone I can.
Solid 💪🏾💯

The world needs more people like mpharmboy mpharmboy
We appreciate you bro.

ehh fam let’s not jump out the window. This thread has ebs and flows. Right now it’s hot but a year ago a Nike Sb section on this forum would’ve been considered a Ghost-town. Almost as dead as some of the regional sections or even the sale section now.

NT sale section was the **** when I was in college and high school.

This is much appreciated. Thank you for this.

Not sure I’ve seen onfoot pics of these with the cream laces yet... I’m really feelin’ em tho. And also pleasantly surprised by the quality on these. They’re fairly comfy too, relative to some of the other newer highs.
DDEF124E-4750-452C-BFED-75C6B1D642BF.jpeg
they look better w these laces

Back
Top Bottom