2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was able to grab a DS pair of the Dunks that started it all for me back in 2003 or 2004. One of the dopest pairs ever IMO! Glad to have my very first pair of Dunks again.
178DC60B-582F-4863-8065-3D6AD4469E05.jpeg

Been looking for these, Oxides, and like 1 or 2 others from that time to no avail. Found one back in like October and snoozed. smh.

Mail Day

I wish the QC on these were better. I can live with the glue stains. The toe box crease and lack of stitching on the swoosh is a deal breaker for me. I am sending them back to GOAT. I hope the Kentucky's that I ordered will be nicer.

Was able to grab a DS pair of the Dunks that started it all for me back in 2003 or 2004. One of the dopest pairs ever IMO! Glad to have my very first pair of Dunks again.

The Obsidians started it all for me as well. I remember going to the mall with my sister to pick them out for Christmas. I need to track down another pair. How much did they set you back?

I am not sure if they can but, if they could and do not it’s probably cause they don’t care. The backdoor moves have been happening since the early 2000s and nothing seems to happen.
BTW SHOUTOUT TO THE GUY REVIEWING THIS UGLY SHOE EXPLAINING THAT ICE CREAM COMES FROM MILK AND MILK COMES FROM COWS😎
So if I bought a pair of shoes from Nike in say, the US, and a pair from Europe, and returned the Europe pair to Nike US, would they know they weren’t the same pair?

So if I bought a pair of shoes from Nike in say, the US, and a pair from Europe, and returned the Europe pair to Nike US, would they know they weren’t the same pair?
They would likely know but more than likely would still take the return... I did this once with an ACG jacket I bought... got on from Size? in the UK and one from Nike... one didn't fit so I returned the UK version to Nike US... worked fine.

j mobile j mobile dope pick up. those white obs are one of my favorites from back in the day. Was tring to scoop them up recently but dude wanted like 300 lmao

Been looking for these, Oxides, and like 1 or 2 others from that time to no avail. Found one back in like October and snoozed. smh.
Yeah, I’ve been keeping my eyes open for a DS pair for a while, but knew they’d be few and far between even if they showed up. Also, as much as I love the pair, I was only going to take the plunge if they weren’t an arm and a leg.

The Obsidians started it all for me as well. I remember going to the mall with my sister to pick them out for Christmas. I need to track down another pair. How much did they set you back?
I actually grabbed mine back when I was in high school from a local spot here in Seattle called Capitol 1524 (RIP). I actually grabbed this pair for $350. For a 17 year old pair, which has AWESOME quality, in my favorite color combo ever (white and navy), and is in DS condition, $350 is an absolute STEAL IMO. I got super lucky.

j mobile j mobile dope pick up. those white obs are one of my favorites from back in the day. Was tring to scoop them up recently but dude wanted like 300 lmao
Thanks. Yeah, for what these mean to me personally, them being my first pair of Dunks and being one of my favorite shoes ever, and being in DS condition, the $350 I paid was a no brainer for me.

Yeah, I’ve been keeping my eyes open for a DS pair for a while, but knew they’d be few and far between even if they showed up. Also, as much as I love the pair, I was only going to take the plunge if they weren’t an arm and a leg.

I actually grabbed mine back when I was in high school from a local spot here in Seattle called Capitol 1524 (RIP). I actually grabbed this pair for $350. For a 17 year old pair, which has AWESOME quality, in my favorite color combo ever (white and navy), and is in DS condition, $350 is an absolute STEAL IMO. I got super lucky.

That's a solid buy. I would've been all in at that price. Congrats on being reunited with your very first pair of Dunks!

Back
Top Bottom