2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BFE9B5E4-C978-41CF-AB21-8B7793643D20.jpeg

Damn just saw that strangeloves took off these last few weeks. Last time I looked they were in the 500s now they up in the 7s....glad I held my pair.

The new skunks mustve been planned all along right? they couldnt of just scratch one for the other last minute
The theory doesn’t make sense imo. Not enough lead time to source materials, and make the shoes given what Asia was going through the first couple months of the year.

I'm with you guys. Limited or not I don't think Nike would have enough time to produce these last minute. I'm throwing my guess in the these were planned all along camp.

Paprika Team Editions today...
7B4FD772-7725-44E2-9AB0-7CBCD08262F6.jpeg
Team editions need to come back!

my dudes, if any of you have a lead on a decent pair of the dark cement print and navy, with the red swoosh in an 11-12, give me a shout. Got themat an outlet back in 08 for like 15 bucks. I beat those to the ground.

Someone had a last minute theory and I've been learning about sneaker production.. in my opinion, 420 pairs on a last minute rush/order would be nothing for Nike to do.
That’s literally a few hours worth of production time.

Just out of curiosity I checked all the recent sales of the TS dunk on StockX. Of course sales have climbed pretty substantially over the past week. Dudes really out here spending their entire stimulus check on 1 pair of shoes. It’s the American way I guess.

I was also shocked at just how many have sold even before checks started rolling in. It ain’t my money so whatever. Just hard for me to wrap my mind around it. Hey, I guess if people are buying them maybe that means they will actually get worn. That’s a good thing right?

Just out of curiosity I checked all the recent sales of the TS dunk on StockX. Of course sales have climbed pretty substantially over the past week. Dudes really out here spending their entire stimulus check on 1 pair of shoes. It’s the American way I guess.

I was also shocked at just how many have sold even before checks started rolling in. It ain’t my money so whatever. Just hard for me to wrap my mind around it. Hey, I guess if people are buying them maybe that means they will actually get worn. That’s a good thing right?
Stimulus checks aside, we're all really out here spending thousands on sneakers per year. I've spent about $1,500 on sneakers since March started. I've sold a couple of pairs as well. But trust me, you and I and everyone else here is as just as stupid for what we spend on sneakers as the people you're watching on stockx.

Stimulus checks aside, we're all really out here spending thousands on sneakers per year. I've spent about $1,500 on sneakers since March started. I've sold a couple of pairs as well. But trust me, you and I and everyone else here is as just as stupid for what we spend on sneakers as the people you're watching on stockx.
Fair enough. I don’t disagree with anything you just said. I’m not surprised by it really, just thought it was kinda funny. I have slowed down a bit over the past year or so. I’m getting really close to 100 and I told myself and my girl the buying would slow to crawl once I hit that number. That will probably end up being a lie. Lol.

Wooo ik le love Family team edition and I used to have these black and pink angus, da one w a bird on da heel

Fair enough. I don’t disagree with anything you just said. I’m not surprised by it really, just thought it was kinda funny. I have slowed down a bit over the past year or so. I’m getting really close to 100 and I told myself and my girl the buying would slow to crawl once I hit that number. That will probably end up being a lie. Lol.
I keep going on between getting the TA highs and holding off. It sounds like a great idea short term, but man long term there is no win.

Back
Top Bottom