2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m trying to restore the swooshes on these Futura P-Rods. Does anyone know if Sole Bright will work?
34CD906A-4B4E-4F7C-B745-E03C61B247A3.jpeg

A41A3B55-BC0F-4F64-AF5C-6E6CD6D1641C.jpeg
Cleaned up my white Orange Box lows this week when I saw they were going for $350 on StockX. Spending quarantine on the hunt for the Blue Furys & Hennessys, have a friend in Seattle trying to grab the mids for me

I couldn't find nori colored laces for my ceramics so instead I found another pair of ceramics.

1587262441641.png

Big shoutout to shoepugs for this one. In a matter of 45 minutes I found these and then listed and sold my size 12s to fund the 11.5s.
Man I've been looking for a 12 or 13 for awhile

cpf262 cpf262 I wouldn't have been able to help you out on these. If you asked me earlier today would I ever sell my ceramics I'd give you a firm no. But I was browsing shoepugs and saw they had an 11.5 in much better condition so I had to pay the price, therefore someone else had to pay the price for my 12s.

cpf262 cpf262 I wouldn't have been able to help you out on these. If you asked me earlier today would I ever sell my ceramics I'd give you a firm no. But I was browsing shoepugs and saw they had an 11.5 in much better condition so I had to pay the price, therefore someone else had to pay the price for my 12s.
I get it just let me know if you're ever dumping anymore 12s :lol:

MarqueeSole, Air-Randy yeeesh. Those are some some throwbacks, and they used to dupe the $#!* out of that old cat that used to do Youtube videos 10 years ago, “SneakGeekz” my man had to have spent the upwards of 250k on those 2 shops.
“SneakGeekz” my goodness, that name takes me back. I remember him putting out that Air Jordan 6 video and the back tabs were 2 completely different shades of the same color. He didn’t even notice, SMH. That’s when things just fell apart for him. He spent THOUSANDS of dollars on the Motorsport 6s only to see them get released a few months later. Just a mess. Marquee-Sole, Air Randy...and another name to add to that list.....Mental Kickz, were producing crazy fakes! That was the era where people we’re getting scammed daily. It was insane.

“SneakGeekz” my goodness, that name takes me back. I remember him putting out that Air Jordan 6 video and the back tabs were 2 completely different shades of the same color. He didn’t even notice, SMH. That’s when things just fell apart for him. He spent THOUSANDS of dollars on the Motorsport 6s only to see them get released a few months later. Just a mess. Marquee-Sole, Air Randy...and another name to add to that list.....Mental Kickz, were producing crazy fakes! That was the era where people we’re getting scammed daily. It was insane.
And you think people still aren’t? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom