2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

We got lucky 2 years ago scoring the in store package of Widows from Familia because of the snow storm ( and lack of sheep ). Wish that would happen again lol

Yeah, all nonessential retail is closed in Alaska and has been for about 5 weeks now. No bars, and restaurants can only do to go or delivery. This is a town of 30,000 that gets over a million tourists a summer, mostly through cruise ships. Our local economy is super ****ed, I honestly don't know what's going to happen without the ships.
Crazy that your town of 30K has 2 SB accounts, and we have a 600K person city fighting over one FSR at the one shop in Baltimore.

F9129EB5-CDA7-402B-87A3-AE76900864C3.jpeg

Sucks there is no general release pair for us this year. Guess it was the Strawberry Cough pair but that's been pushed. What they gonna do, hold it until next 420??

They can work that into the story. The "I meant to release these earlier, but got too high" dunks. Each pair will come wrapped in a convenience store bag, with some cookies and a bag of cheetos.

😂😂 green lobster all over again
Eh idk I'd say black pigeons, I was at concepts for both purple and green lobsters and while green lobsters had a crazier crowd, they had pairs well into the afternoon and some pairs hidden in the back days after release, black pigeon release a couple of fights almost broke out on line because they sold out fast despite Jeff Staple saying there were more than enough pairs for every. people were trying to get the laser etched pairs... Because they were limited

Last edited:
Eh idk I'd say black pigeons, I was at concepts for both purple and green lobsters and while green lobsters had a crazier crowd, they had pairs well into the afternoon and some pairs hidden in the back days after release, black pigeon release a couple of fights almost broke out on line because they sold out fast despite Jeff Staple saying there were more than enough pairs for every. people were trying to get the laser etched pairs... Because they were limited
I was especially salty about the purp/green release because i was in line for purps and they sold out when i was just getting to the entrance and i missed on the greens because my niece was being born. had to foresight to buy wife the purps and me the greens very soon after drop so i got them well below the ridiculous prices they're at now at least

Back
Top Bottom