2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Where are you guys getting extra white SB laces from? Looking for a couple pairs, specifically for my plums. Size 11.5 if it helps

Where are you guys getting extra white SB laces from? Looking for a couple pairs, specifically for my plums. Size 11.5 if it matters
Most people buy replacement SB laces from fully laced. Lacelab also sells some. Both are close but not exactly the same as nike's SB laces. You may be able to find individual sellers selling some on ebay. Stock length for dunk lows is 45 inches, 54 for highs.

6DC148C2-76DE-43E8-8496-4E9BF874F324.jpeg

Jack & Coke & Fat Ankles.

So these are trashed. I accidently stained them and they were basically ruined. So I bleached them and asked my nieces what I should cut off lol they're my dog park kicks now. And yeah got Adidas socks on.
Still got a ds pair so wasn't too upset
20200426_151336.jpg

So these are trashed. I accidently stained them and they were basically ruined. So I bleached them and asked my nieces what I should cut off lol they're my dog park kicks now. And yeah got Adidas socks on.
20200426_151336.jpg
Not a fan of these in general. But, I feel like this is how they are supposed look. Nice work.

Most people buy replacement SB laces from fully laced. Lacelab also sells some. Both are close but not exactly the same as nike's SB laces. You may be able to find individual sellers selling some on ebay. Stock length for dunk lows is 45 inches, 54 for highs.

Thanks. Unfortunately Fully laced is out of white and lace lab doesnt seem to have SB laces anymore :lol: Even the ebay sellers are sold out of white.

20200426_151336.jpg
How did it look just bleached?
Wore mine today too. Left shoe is skated so torn up a bit ha .. gonna cut the inside swooshes

CBCB2868-2BBA-4480-BF6B-5444E798E711.jpeg

How did it look just bleached?
Wore mine today too. Left shoe is skated so torn up a bit ha .. gonna cut the inside swooshes

CBCB2868-2BBA-4480-BF6B-5444E798E711.jpeg
If you look at the left shoes swoosh its way light. That was just straight bleach. Then both the overall shoes are much lighter. I just sprayed them down with bleach cleaner to see how light they would get.

Back
Top Bottom