2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thoughts?
mr.psychosneaker-1588269262077.jpg

I kinda like them but Idk if I really see myself wearing them much.

They're running extremely behind right now, but that's to be expected with everything going on right now. My last four instant ship purchases have averaged 3 weeks. I consider that pretty slow for a shoe that is supposed to be pre-verified and ready to ship.
That's crazy, I have a pair on the way now arriving tomorrow that I ordered the 16th, and they weren't pre verified, they had to ship from the seller. I was surprised, definitely the fastest goat has ever worked for me.

A39162AE-F98D-4E93-8977-ED20DD8953EC.png

Bots gobble hennys once again. Really hoping my local shop does curbside fcfs
This dude is annoying to me idk why. His nine club confirmed it :lol:

on that note, re watched the Bryan Herman episode, man what a story :smokin :smokin

At some point stronger systems put in place to combat bots will be the norm, but my question is how long until that happens b/c i'm at the point where I rarely even go after remotely hyped new releases due to it being a waste of time.

I figure it's impossible to stop bots. There will always be bots that does various things: instant checkouts, multiple raffle entries, multiple sessions to enter waiting rooms, etc. Anything that you can do as a human on e-commerce can always be done quicker and more efficiently by automation. It's an ongoing cat and mouse game. You set up a roadblock for the bots and the programmers will figure out a way around it.

Only way to stop bots is to hold in-person raffles, but you screw over a ton of people this way because not everybody lives in the vicinity of sneaker shops. And there's the chance that the shop owners backdoor pairs.

Another way is to deploy an entirely separate website the date of the release. But this only works for the initial wave of buyers. Once people figure out the link, they can easily just set up their bots to scrap that website.

Back
Top Bottom