2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

78FAB7DB-C4FB-4088-AC6C-2129D62DA104.jpeg

those atmos 👀👀👀 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
SBs were definitely dead for years. Damn near every release was $30-$50 on NDC except for a few limited collabs. Rappers and celebs wearing them brought them back to life.

What’s that tax and 3% like on 52K?

And to be honest, I’ve seen a lot of people in here dogging mad SB releases the last few years but now love damn near every SB release

Last edited:
Big Deadhead. So in for these, except I live in Utah where there’s only two skateshops that occasionally get SBs and the closest one is an hour away. Online or bust for me.
I’ve been dumping $40 clearance buys for $250+. My propensity to hoard via deals I can’t pass up is literally paying off. Trash like Ishod Dunks.
Sold a white pair of those Ishods for 275 a few weeks ago.

interested to see what happens. sneakers are in such a difference place when compared to the first time SB "died."
It’s cyclical. Like right now feels like a peak. I only buy during the valleys with this kind a stuff. Some things I do pay the full ticket for though.

I have some very high value older sb’s in the tuck DS

Outside of 1 sale I did recently for special reasons I haven’t sold a thing

it does cross my mind sometimes just to “cash out” because some of these cash outs are wild absurd and in the end what you can do with the money far exceeds a shoe sitting in ya closet

and the potential of say 2 years from now looking back like damn I coulda made X amount of money and that’s gone now

but of course some will say what about that “what if potential” say a shoe goes up etc...

just like how trash bargain bin please for the love of god someone buy these during F&F 30% off $29.99 original price can’t get rid of shoes now are “grails” doin 300 and better lol

but that’s more fluke/luck than anything

being that I collect shoes and various other stuff from kaws to artwork to wine etc...

the market for any of these things can be insanely volatile ESPECIALLY shoes

which anyone who been a long term sb head either as long as me from the beginning or came along 5 years in can see much like how 3 years ago sb dunks turned into outlet regulars to I need a bot to cop product of today

whereas other things do tend to rise even if it’s slowly outside of sneakers

so it comes down to feelings are you emotionally attached to the product that you can’t bare to part with it

that’s cool

if you have that emotional attachment but got bills or want to take a crazy vacation experience another country or a concert maybe a wild tattoo or maybe start or finish a college fund for ya kid(s)

I can’t blame ya

life is short and you can’t take it with ya when you go

life experiences trump shoes in my eyes

but that’s up to the person

Not gonna knock anyone that takes advantage of this stupidity that people are paying. I just sold my glow in the dark Dunks from 05 last week for $450 and they were worn. Crazy what people are paying.

I have some very high value older sb’s in the tuck DS

Outside of 1 sale I did recently for special reasons I haven’t sold a thing

it does cross my mind sometimes just to “cash out” because some of these cash outs are wild absurd and in the end what you can do with the money far exceeds a shoe sitting in ya closet

and the potential of say 2 years from now looking back like damn I coulda made X amount of money and that’s gone now

but of course some will say what about that “what if potential” say a shoe goes up etc...

just like how trash bargain bin please for the love of god someone buy these during F&F 30% off $29.99 original price can’t get rid of shoes now are “grails” doin 300 and better lol

but that’s more fluke/luck than anything

being that I collect shoes and various other stuff from kaws to artwork to wine etc...

the market for any of these things can be insanely volatile ESPECIALLY shoes

which anyone who been a long term sb head either as long as me from the beginning or came along 5 years in can see much like how 3 years ago sb dunks turned into outlet regulars to I need a bot to cop product of today

whereas other things do tend to rise even if it’s slowly outside of sneakers

so it comes down to feelings are you emotionally attached to the product that you can’t bare to part with it

that’s cool

if you have that emotional attachment but got bills or want to take a crazy vacation experience another country or a concert maybe a wild tattoo or maybe start or finish a college fund for ya kid(s)

I can’t blame ya

life is short and you can’t take it with ya when you go

life experiences trump shoes in my eyes

but that’s up to the person
Your size 13 won’t go down in value. Once hype goes away it will be difficult to sell, but somebody would cop, 13s are unicorns

really weird how sbs are so popular now. I always felt sbs were a niche type model. Its real hype ish now lol. They like pokemon cards now with all these colors and what not. I remember when the only way to get the cool sbs to find the cool stores and camp. Now they everywhere due to the internet. Crazy how many youtubers have “early pairs” of sbs. Im done with sneakers lol. No hate, just fatigue and bit of disgust

Back
Top Bottom