2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

still DS, can’t wait to wear once quarantine ends
2A7E5280-04F0-4306-8774-CD69D4DD1B97.jpeg

Info on everything (except the dunks). What’s good with the Lithuanian shirt? Shorts and socks are dope too. This is a stellar fit.

Just tripled boost for the Ben and jerry chunky dunk for a special box! Maybe I should’ve done a double for a regular box, of well Fingers cross lol

Got a manual W on DSMY for the Black CDG Dunks sz 10W. No idea how, but I did. No hiccups, whatsoever. Straight-to-cart, queue for like 1 min, autofill payment/shipping info...W.

3D110D17-BF58-42CF-A8A1-29A4B6325583.jpeg

I just grabbed the blacks too. Absolutely love both of these pairs.
F2715BB8-E4B2-4DEC-9BA1-079EEC06102E.jpeg

These were starting to look kinda dingy being all white so I decided to switch it up. I had a strong suspicion I would regret it but I actually like them this way. I’ve actually seen people reapply the white paint down the road so I guess that’s an option if I decide. Will def go back to the black laces.

Swap the shirt with a sweater, swap the shorts with pants and add a jacket, because you’re not wearing that outfit this summer if you’re waiting for quarantine to end.
still DS, can’t wait to wear once quarantine ends
2A7E5280-04F0-4306-8774-CD69D4DD1B97.jpeg

Swap the shirt with a sweater, swap the shorts with pants and add a jacket. Because if you’re waiting for quarantine to end to rock, it’s not going to be warm out when it does.

Info on everything (except the dunks). What’s good with the Lithuanian shirt? Shorts and socks are dope too. This is a stellar fit.

It is my second vintage Lithuania Basketball x Grateful Dead shirt, you can read the story about it online. Socks by @socksammyjo on IG
or https://www.socksammyjo.com/sock-sammy-jo, I bought the Nike woven shorts from Nike.com when they had a sale a while ago.

Here is the other shirt I have which is like my holy grail lol
IMG_2861.jpg

It is my second vintage Lithuania Basketball x Grateful Dead shirt, you can read the story about it online. Socks by @socksammyjo on IG
or https://www.socksammyjo.com/sock-sammy-jo, I bought the Nike woven shorts from Nike.com when they had a sale a while ago.

Here is the other shirt I have which is like my holy grail lol
IMG_2861.jpg

That shirt is dope! I have the original one from 1992

1589542041816.png

Back
Top Bottom