2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man I’m gonna have to step off dunks and SBs for a while. This is getting too crazy to try and buy. Time to jump back into air Jordan’s as long as they aren’t 1’s, as those have the same hype. Lots of really clean colorways coming out, truest to OG, and little to no hassle buying.
I feel you. It's like a burst of hype and prices are skyrocketing on kicks that released months ago.

I feel you. It's like a burst of hype and prices are skyrocketing on kicks that released months ago.
I was looking to buy some of the JPack Shadows from earlier this year. Back in March they were like 125-130. Justifiable, but with all the stuff going on I help off. Go on SX this morning and they’re up at 200+ in my sizes!
Then I look up strange loves, and they’re also over 1100! What in the word is going on.

I was looking to buy some of the JPack Shadows from earlier this year. Back in March they were like 125-130. Justifiable, but with all the stuff going on I help off. Go on SX this morning and they’re up at 200+ in my sizes!
Then I look up strange loves, and they’re also over 1100! What in the word is going on.

Bruh, the De La Soul Lows are $400+ in my size :emoji_joy:. What the hell man.

Man I’m gonna have to step off dunks and SBs for a while. This is getting too crazy to try and buy. Time to jump back into air Jordan’s as long as they aren’t 1’s, as those have the same hype. Lots of really clean colorways coming out, truest to OG, and little to no hassle buying.
I've been moving back to my love of Gel Lyte 3s an NBs 99x. Always got classic looks and great materials and zero pain to cop.

Bruh, the De La Soul Lows are $400+ in my size :emoji_joy:. What the hell man.
New release or old? This is getting insane. TS are also up there. I hate reselling, will not do it, but buying is okay in my books. But not at these prices!

That’s fine. But in don’t want to be the person profiting. I think it’s wrong to buy a shoe for 1xx and then turn around and flip for 1xxx. Doesn’t sit right.

I guess. Then again, I'm a freaking hypocrite because I've paid resale :nerd:

i'm tempted to sell my shadow j pack bc i know im gonna have to pay resale for the brasil lows smfh

I love the positivity! Hope everybody is safe!!
IMG_20200516_183904_822.jpg

IMG_20200516_184113_542.jpg

It's kinda crazy how everything else is losing value, but sneakers are skyrocketing. My 401k took a big runny dump. But my closet is somehow on the rise. The more I learn, the less I know.

Your 401k is tied directly to the market which is taking a hit. Sneakers aren't.

It's kinda crazy how everything else is losing value, but sneakers are skyrocketing. My 401k took a big runny dump. But my closet is somehow on the rise. The more I learn, the less I know.
Re-sell on sneakers were dropping before the stimulus checks came. Also, many people are getting more off unemployment than they were if they had their jobs. For Jordan’s, the MJ doc caused an increase and his shoes. I doubled up on Metallic Vs in early Feb for about $200-$280 less than what a deadstock orVNDS pair is going for now

If you knew how to play the market you would be making a killing off the volatility

Back
Top Bottom