2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Chunky Dunky-6.jpg

Chunky Dunky-1.jpg

Chunky Dunky-3.jpg

Chunky Dunky-9.jpg

Chunky Dunky-14.jpg

finally able to get my hands on a pair- had fun taking these pics
BiLo didn't ask wtf you was doing?

Creative? That's gotta be at least the 10th time I've seen ben and jerry dunks pictured next to ben and jerry's ice cream :lol: that dime a dozen ugly supreme bag from 2016 doesn't help either, that was like the first supreme thing I started seeing EVERYONE have. Hope you copped those pints on sale though, 2/$7 is a great price.

I know I'm overreacting but as a photographer and appreciator of sneakers all I can say is yikes.

Creative? That's gotta be at least the 10th time I've seen ben and jerry dunks pictured next to ben and jerry's ice cream :lol: that dime a dozen ugly supreme bag from 2016 doesn't help either, that was like the first supreme thing I started seeing EVERYONE have. Hope you copped those pints on sale though, 2/$7 is a great price.

I know I'm overreacting but as a photographer and appreciator of sneakers all I can say is yikes.

2ccfb8f00123c6f817c8102a5422c6f1.png

anyone in here actually listen to the dead? :lol:
I've mentioned it here before but I listen to them and actually do a ton of work for them... I do an ongoing poster series called "Grateful Dead Milestones" based on milestone moments and shows through the Dead's history. I just designed the most recent June 1976 box set and have designed a ton of merch and posters for Dead & Co and other Dead offshoots (Phil & Friends, Bob Weir & Wolf Bros, etc).

I'm insanely stoked about this collab... trying to work some connections to get at least one pair somehow.
Check out my work at https://statusserigraph.com

I've mentioned it here before but I listen to them and actually do a ton of work for them... I do an ongoing poster series called "Grateful Dead Milestones" based on milestone moments and shows through the Dead's history. I just designed the most recent June 1976 box set and have designed a ton of merch and posters for Dead & Co and other Dead offshoots (Phil & Friends, Bob Weir & Wolf Bros, etc).

I'm insanely stoked about this collab... trying to work some connections to get at least one pair somehow.
I was gonna say maybe they'll just hook you up with the set?

nike milking sb hype to death.

fatigue will set in soon like on the j1s which r basically dead now
LOLOLOLLOLOL he said 1s are dead. Whether you like them or not, every high top "Retro OG" 1 still sells out. It is the best Jordan silhouette and according to many, the best sneaker silhouette ever. And you're complaining there are too many of them? Who is forcing you to buy them? If you don't like it just sit on the sidelines til your name is called. I really don't get how milking a shoe is a bad thing. Air max 1s are a great example. Hype on anniversary and retro releases like elephants was high. Then we got to a point where OG reds and new GRs sat on shelves and went on sale and the people that really liked am1s ate them up. How is it a bad thing to have more choices and more chances? What would be the downside to having 20 SB dunks on a shelf to choose from?

Calling out hype or dead shoes is some pure hypebeastery. I'm so sorry if you saw a couple guys at the mall with the same 1s on as you but like I said a few pages back, being into shoes is not a niche thing anymore. Stay in your lane and don't worry about what others are wearing and I guarantee you'll stop stressing about new releases and hype.

Wow. That's you?? I think I have some of your prints from back in 2008. My Morning Jacket, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom