2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Creative? That's gotta be at least the 10th time I've seen ben and jerry dunks pictured next to ben and jerry's ice cream :lol: that dime a dozen ugly supreme bag from 2016 doesn't help either, that was like the first supreme thing I started seeing EVERYONE have. Hope you copped those pints on sale though, 2/$7 is a great price.

I know I'm overreacting but as a photographer and appreciator of sneakers all I can say is yikes.

Hello, 911? Yes, I would like to report a murder...

I've mentioned it here before but I listen to them and actually do a ton of work for them... I do an ongoing poster series called "Grateful Dead Milestones" based on milestone moments and shows through the Dead's history. I just designed the most recent June 1976 box set and have designed a ton of merch and posters for Dead & Co and other Dead offshoots (Phil & Friends, Bob Weir & Wolf Bros, etc).

I'm insanely stoked about this collab... trying to work some connections to get at least one pair somehow.
Check out my work at https://statusserigraph.com

no **** man. I have some of your work in my house. 2019 DMB Camden N2, Camp Bisco 2019 and Disco Biscuits Portland 2017ish maybe?

Always wanted that GD Milestone #2, that print is unbelievable.

BiLo didn't ask wtf you was doing?

it’s all good, I like what I like, was just having fun doing it. Everyone has their own way of art.

Creative? That's gotta be at least the 10th time I've seen ben and jerry dunks pictured next to ben and jerry's ice cream :lol: that dime a dozen ugly supreme bag from 2016 doesn't help either, that was like the first supreme thing I started seeing EVERYONE have. Hope you copped those pints on sale though, 2/$7 is a great price.

I know I'm overreacting but as a photographer and appreciator of sneakers all I can say is yikes.

1592505207366.png

wrong dialogue option

no **** man. I have some of your work in my house. 2019 DMB Camden N2, Camp Bisco 2019 and Disco Biscuits Portland 2017ish maybe?

Always wanted that GD Milestone #2, that print is unbelievable.

OH HELL YEAH!

I actually have a few of those MILESTONE #2's in the studio, happy to sell ya one. We hold back a handful in case orders get jacked up... shoot me an email via the contact page and I'll get ya set up! https://statusserigraph.com/pages/about-us

OH HELL YEAH!

I actually have a few of those MILESTONE #2's in the studio, happy to sell ya one. We hold back a handful in case orders get jacked up... shoot me an email via the contact page and I'll get ya set up! https://statusserigraph.com/pages/about-us

Email sent! You just make my week man!! I've been looking for that print since I spaced on the presale. Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!

Damn, he ain't been back in here since that post. I know he sees the replies on those notifications lol. J1's are peak hype right now, I don't know why he made that statement. After the last dance documentary, all the J's are flying, but especially J1's

Back
Top Bottom