2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My point is you went in a public grocery store and stuck a pair of shoes in the damn ice cream cooler.

If that part bothers you, I did ask the manager if it was cool and himself and he thought the shoes were cool and didn’t know anything about them. But again just having fun on my side. If you want to share some of your work I’d love to check them out.

Does putting them in an ice cream cooler improve the utterly crap leather used for the toe box? If not probably best to keep them at room temperature.

a lot of thumb muscles on here - love it though

junjdm junjdm All good fun. Not trying to upset anyone and glad it’s taken as intended. Hope you enjoy them.

Post was semi serious around the leather. I can’t see them ageing too well.

Last edited:
If that part bothers you, I did ask the manager if it was cool and himself and he thought the shoes were cool and didn’t know anything about them. But again just having fun on my side. If you want to share some of your work I’d love to check them out.

a lot of thumb muscles on here - love it though

This is wild. You approached the grocery store manager Karen style to make sure he was cool with this. And seemingly, in this process, had to explain the design of the sneaker as it relates to the ice cream aisle. Then you actually did this :rofl:

20200618_165237.jpg

Back
Top Bottom