2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What’s the background setup fongstarr , that came out sweet
Just white background from a company called Savage Universal. Use two cheap flashes to get just a clean photo. Then just do the color layover in photoshop with color that is picked from the shoe. Pretty easy to do but I always clean it up a lot.

My Nike SB Freddy Customs.

Attachments

• 20200619_000822.jpg
    20200619_000822.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 407
Bought these when they first dropped, they inevitably got dirty, tried to clean them, but the colors bled into the canvas. Bought another pair, at 50% discount, wore them twice and stuck them in my basement. Dug them up the other day, and with the insane prices Dunks are fetching these days I might just flip them.

EF30867D-AE6B-4D26-87AD-40F30B3F57C5.jpeg

Bought these when they first dropped, they inevitably got dirty, tried to clean them, but the colors bled into the canvas. Bought another pair, at 50% discount, wore them twice and stuck them in my basement. Dug them up the other day, and with the insane prices Dunks are fetching these days I might just flip them.

EF30867D-AE6B-4D26-87AD-40F30B3F57C5.jpeg
Yooo I did the same exact thing. 2010 I bought for $150 DS from flight club with some christmas money. Wore them into oblivion. 2015 I bought a very clean pair from ebay. Wore them into oblivion, sold as a beater bundle with thrashed purple pigeons for like $50. One of a few shoes that just look terrible worn. If they're 11-12 flip them to me.

Yooo I did the same exact thing. 2010 I bought for $150 DS from flight club with some christmas money. Wore them into oblivion. 2015 I bought a very clean pair from ebay. Wore them into oblivion, sold as a beater bundle with thrashed purple pigeons for like $50. One of a few shoes that just look terrible worn. If they're 11-12 flip them to me.
I threw my first pair in a bucket of bleach to see what happened, and they turned horrible 😅 This pair is a size 9 tho..

can't go by what the sheep are buying. there is no such thing as dope things going out of style. the dunk, aj1, af1 silhouettes will never be out. different things may be hot at different times but all these shoes will continue to sell well.

look at hauraches though. since they brought them back you saw everyone wearing them, now i don't see any. maybe some bastardized models here and there. thats not going to happen with the nike holy trinity of AF1/Dunks/AJ1 lol

can't go by what the sheep are buying. there is no such thing as dope things going out of style. the dunk, aj1, af1 silhouettes will never be out. different things may be hot at different times but all these shoes will continue to sell well.

look at hauraches though. since they brought them back you saw everyone wearing them, now i don't see any. maybe some bastardized models here and there. thats not going to happen with the nike holy trinity of AF1/Dunks/AJ1 lol
Huaraches are trash that’s why
Look like disabled shoes

Huarache lights tho :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom