2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Have any of you ever attempted to remove the yellowing from MF Doom soles? How did it turn out for you? I would like to do it to my pair, but I also don't want to ruin them.

Thin tongue era. First wear.
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200620181956013.jpg

University orange dunk lows:

Can anyone with the GTS return comment on sizing? I have been getting a nice fit going down a half size in the Teams, but am hearing these run a half size small.

Can anyone with the GTS return comment on sizing? I have been getting a nice fit going down a half size in the Teams, but am hearing these run a half size small.

i wear sz11 dunk, size 10.5 Jordan’s. I had the red GTS in 11 & they were so brutal on my feet I flipped ‘em on eBay. Def half size up at least

nike milking sb hype to death.

fatigue will set in soon like on the j1s which r basically dead now
:rofl:

1’s are doing sooo well even the mids are selling well.
hell the lows are moving too.

You got colors that have been just “ok” FLYING OFF SHELVES

j1’s ain’t going anywhere. It may get slightly better but as soon as the “OG” colors come back (Breds, Royals, CHICAGOS, Black toes Shadows etc) in that 85 cut it’s back on like donkey kong

Gts returns are narrow at the forefoot and I have relatively narrow feet. They are also normal in length so if you size up they may be too long. I wear a 13 so I can never go up a half size cause they rarely make a 13.5.

Back
Top Bottom