2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

7D1021F8-C861-4508-A5D3-F5113E06AE48.gif

These and acg‘s are a must have

I had to pay resale - $422. All info says they are not releasing in the US, and EU shops can’t ship to the US. Didn’t leave me with a choice, as I had to have these.

They can ship to the States. They just pick and choose when they want to. Since the rule was instituted, EU shops have still shipped across the Atlantic.

Dang, personally I would have kept those UNC Kostons, especially over the St. Johns. You're shoes/choice of course, Syracuse would be the only ones I would trade for out of the BTTYS.

prefer dunk low shape over Jordan 1 lows. Also feel like Jordan 1 lows are getting devalued (might not be the right word lol) with all these terrible lows coming out every day with the jump man tongue lol

Might’ve just gotten scammed on eBay for some TS sb’s. Seller claims to have shipped but no tracking # and according to my usps informed delivery. He just mad a label but never shipped it. Any one know what the process of getting my money back would be?

Might’ve just gotten scammed on eBay for some TS sb’s. Seller claims to have shipped but no tracking # and according to my usps informed delivery. He just mad a label but never shipped it. Any one know what the process of getting my money back would be?
Start with the USPS. I had this issue on the other end - as a seller. Buyer was pissed, didn’t believe me. I had the shipping receipt though. Item eventually showed up 10 days late, and tracking was finally updated that day.

I can't wait for this Dunk bubble to pop in a year or two. I bought the last pair of DS Dunk High Black Tie Dyes in my size on GOAT for $248 (then used a 25% Cash app offer), and the seller cancels. $248 for pair that went on sale when it released seemed more than fair to me...

Start with the USPS. I had this issue on the other end - as a seller. Buyer was pissed, didn’t believe me. I had the shipping receipt though. Item eventually showed up 10 days late, and tracking was finally updated that day.
hell naw **** usps start with PAYPAL

Back
Top Bottom