2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

not being rich.

one of my biggest regrets.
YuDoeZS47Y3FEnuqLh1gJ2efxvbPG_5gsg_lEj7gzAdeFx7DzoFwHuAZUAVZZlwAZBhxBRYDtiT3p4DQrjwfYTWZ_ax1tlt080PDWqg

There’s a few IG European Sneakerhead accounts that I follow that I swear manage to get every limited release, it’s mind boggling.

Yeah, I just will never understand this sht. I totally understand hype and demand, but the state of Dunks is truly the worst right now. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, but since the resell market is pretty much here to stay (it won’t always be so focused on Dunks specifically, but the practice isn’t going anywhere), Nike really needs to up their production numbers! They could double or even triple the numbers that they’re releasing, and everyone would benefit. They’d still sell out (especially with the current demand for Dunks), and sure, Ls would still be had, but not at the rate that they’re handed out today. Nike would make more $$, stores would make more $$, demand would still be crazy high (especially with the way they’re using collabs, good colorways, marketing, and influencers/celebs), yet we’d all have better chances at getting pairs. As it currently stands, it’s like they’re in cahoots with the resell platforms. Like they receive a percentage of resell sales.

you wanna know the absolute worst part about it all?

NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO. (Literally no matter what)

WE GONNA KEEP CRAWLING BACK LIKE A BATTERED PARTNER WHO JUST CANT LET GO.

we love the rejection. it makes us want to be accepted even more.

this is how the Got Em' screen changed everything.

so we cry. they laugh and then rub their bellies.

you wanna know the absolute worst part about it all?

NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO. (Literally no matter what)

WE GONNA KEEP CRAWLING BACK LIKE A BATTERED PARTNER WHO JUST CANT LET GO.

we love the rejection. it makes us want to be accepted even more.

this is how the Got Em' screen changed everything.

so we cry. they laugh and then rub their bellies.

Man bravo 👏 best way to put it man

Nike makes part of their brand and collabs pretty exclusive, and it fuels interest and demand, same old formula. Its like Nike are acting like advertising or marketing resellers (benefitting off of their limited sneakers, not limited or high prices necessarily). Then the resellers help Nike's marketing of limited products by scooping up as many pairs possible and reselling it for their benefit (profits).

Consumers don't get benefit from either Nike or resellers benefitting themselves.

Yes, to benefit consumers instead of just benefitting Nike’s image and resellers, is to just make more pairs or make pre-orders. But the winners here are just Nike and resellers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom