2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Missed em by like 4 minutes. Didnt try for Kobes or Frags ... hope all this somehow pays off on the 23rd.

Sneakers app has become so worthless for me. I was having decent luck for awhile until the last few months.... anything I try to hit on, it kicks me out of line after 3-4 minutes and then I get the “sold out”

Last thing I hit on from SNKRS were the DMP 6’s which weren’t hard to get at all, before that was Court Purp’s, all L’s since then.

Goat has them for around 310-320, which I think is a great price. If you missed them, get them before they go up to $400-500-600, because they will.

Need some helps from the OG’s. I remember back in the day I had a pair of the Stussy dunk’s and they had the metal XXV lace holder. I’ve seen a few pairs with these and a lot without. I can’t remember if this was an accessory stussy offered after or if it came with some shoes? Anyone remember the details on this? Hard to remember 15 years ago. Ha

Money always finds its way back from the price you paid. The shoes don't.

I paid $250 for my 11.5 plums week after release. After wearing a dozen times I could probably sell them for that much if I wanted to. I know I told a heads in here to buy at "low resell" and they ignored me and then complained that prices got too high.

Back
Top Bottom