2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone else reluctant to check Premier’s raffle page for fear the “All winners have been notified” banner is added?

them luckys :blush:

these Chis gonna be a blessing.

been offing a lot of pairs lately too. be a nice staple to have.

What are you getting rid of if you don't mind me asking? I'm always curious as to what people move around, if it's old stuff or new releases that they just keep cycling through to get more new stuff.

What are you getting rid of if you don't mind me asking? I'm always curious as to what people move around, if it's old stuff or new releases that they just keep cycling through to get more new stuff.

i just offed an extra pair of bearbricks. some old knicks pennys for $25 bucks. some yeezy 700 geodes. JJJJound 992s (not my size) trying to get rid of royal toes patent fearless michigan dunk court purple and probably some more that i dont REALLY want and wouldnt REALLY miss.

all the old shoes i just have laying around too either getting donated or sold for the super duper low.

i just offed an extra pair of bearbricks. some old knicks pennys for $25 bucks. some yeezy 700 geodes. JJJJound 992s (not my size) trying to get rid of royal toes patent fearless michigan dunk court purple and probably some more that i dont REALLY want and wouldnt REALLY miss.

all the old shoes i just have laying around too either getting donated or sold for the super duper low.

That's a lot of stuff, should be nice to clear up some space and declutter a bit.

Did they all have holes like that, or were they punched to keep people from selling or something?
I thought I had one with holes and one without. I’ll try to find mine this weekend.
I believe they all came with Holes.
The Holes were to represent a Skateboard deck.
Only saw one copy without Holes.
It was a Promo copy given to a Skate shop.

1603991105646.png
1603991115125.png

1603991137158.png

1603991168698.png

1603991188871.png

Attachments

• 1603991152881.png
    1603991152881.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 8

What size were the JJJJounds? 👀

Back
Top Bottom