2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These today..

1A745A4B-60FE-4000-B0A4-19BB6BB4225F.jpeg

I was talking about this a while back. I think this hype **** is slowly coming to the end. I’ve seen BIG DROPS on resell pricing of things that dropped recently that had people losing their minds. Many factors for this too. The Economy, the impact of COVID and how most new customers really don’t like SB. Also, a lot of these newer releases DO NOT JUSTIFY THE RESELL PRICES ATTACHED TO THEM AT ALL! The Habibi’s are great example of this. IMO, THEY ARE NOT $500-$600 dollar dunks. They just AREN’T. No one is going to pay those prices CONSTANTLY just to chase hype. It’s not worth it. Also, I think YET AGAIN, SB has failed to truly cash in on a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY. ONCE AGAIN! SMH. The people that will truly pay for this when it’s all over though is shops. That’s the crazy part, lol.

Yes, kinda wish the Habibis were in the $400 range, but I don't see that happening with this hype

Just ordered my last SP for the year. That makes not a single pair for retail other than the Red lows that my lady won for me. Practically gave up on SB's. I can't even cop OL Navy/Gum Lows at retail at this point.

Now praying this SP trend keeps up so UNLV's aren't another 250. Those are a HEAVY must.

Back
Top Bottom