2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Challenge accepted lol, I don't think these look that bad at all. They are a brown sneaker so they are pretty easy to wear. Will be throwing mine on feet for sure.
Oh I know you will. Looking forward to seeing them. There’s just a little TOO much going on with them for me personally, with all the different weaved and stitched leather strands and ties on the collar, sides, and back. The jeweled Swoosh ISN’T the worst, but I’d prefer a normal Swoosh, and I really hate that there’s no Swoosh on the medial side and instead the “Bodega.” Had they gotten rid of the leather weaves, put a Swoosh on the medial side, but kept everything else including the jeweled Swoosh, they’d be WAY better IMO.

9F3C4C62-7FD1-4DA2-9C3D-F96639769FF4.jpeg

Not sure if it’s allowed in here but can anyone in here do a legit check on these for me please? It would be much appreciated!

I like it too. The Bodega isn't ugly IMO. Glad they didn’t go with some cookie-cutter design.

I guess I'm one of the few who actually likes how the bodegas look. I don't think they're as ugly as many are making them out to be. I can see the stitching at the ankle being a bit too much but I've seen plenty of uglier sneakers in my time haha. Glad I was able to grab a pair on release day from their site.

Last edited:
This is why the college dunks are so much better. SBs and Collabs are a complete joke at this point.
Yeah, it is sht show getting all Dunks, especially SBs and collabs. I don’t have to play the damn lotto, or all the other raffle BS, for ANYTHING else I want to buy. So dumb. The fat tongue, and level of creativity/uniqueness they put into SBs will always make them better IMO though. Favorite college Dunks though are the Villanova Highs, which I have 2 pairs in the non-SB variety, and 1 pair the in the 2005 BTTYS SB variety.

Yeah, it is sht show getting all Dunks, especially SBs and collabs. I don’t have to play the damn lotto, or all the other raffle BS, for ANYTHING else I want to buy. So dumb. The fat tongue, and level of creativity/uniqueness they put into SBs will always make them better IMO though. Favorite college Dunks though are the Villanova Highs, which I have 2 pairs in the non-SB variety, and 1 pair the in the 2005 BTTYS SB variety.

SBs don’t even have the proper fat tongue anymore, man. They don’t make them anything like they did back in the early 2000s. The tooling is off. The colorways are now tacky and forced. Time to retro the OG sets of SBs or just stop.

SBs don’t even have the proper fat tongue anymore, man. They don’t make them anything like they did back in the early 2000s. The tooling is off. The colorways are now tacky and forced. Time to retro the OG sets of SBs or just stop.
Is the tooling different? Yeah (when they’re using the new tooling). And yeah, the tongues aren’t quite as fat. But stop making SBs? Just stop. The top There’s SO MANY dope color ways and pairs since 2011 when they started using the new tooling. Just stop.

Is the tooling different? Yeah (when they’re using the new tooling). And yeah, the tongues aren’t quite as fat. But stop making SBs? Just stop. The top There’s SO MANY dope color ways and pairs since 2011 when they started using the new tooling. Just stop.

I don’t want them to stop making SBs. I want them to start making ones that are attractive, and/or just bring back the classics already! But If they are gonna keep dropping only trash, then yes, please stop til you’re ready to give us what we deserve.

I don’t want them to stop making SBs. I want them to start making ones that are attractive, and/or just bring back the classics already! But If they are gonna keep dropping only trash, then yes, please stop til you’re ready to give us what we deserve.
Well one, and maybe I interpreted you wrong, but it seemed like you were saying that SBs have been bad SINCE they changed the tooling (which was in 2011). To that I was saying hell to the no they haven’t been bad since then. And even recently, we’ve got a bunch of dope pairs. Sure, I’d technically prefer the older tooling, and most if not all here would also, but I think it’s safe to say that give us dope az color ways and pairs, and most here aren’t really trippin’ about the tooling if the pairs are truly dope.

They’ve made a lot of nice SB’s. Just stop.
Well one, and maybe I interpreted you wrong, but it seemed like you were saying that SBs have been bad SINCE they changed the tooling (which was in 2011). To that I was saying hell to the no they haven’t been bad since then. And even recently, we’ve got a bunch of dope pairs. Sure, I’d technically prefer the older tooling, and most if not all here would also, but I think it’s safe to say that give us dope az color ways and pairs, and most here aren’t really trippin’ about the tooling if the pairs are truly dope.

You guys just want to argue.

You guys just want to argue.
You clearly just want to troll. What is there to argue about? We’ve LITERALLY gotten dope pairs every year. Sure, we haven’t gotten AS MANY dope pairs every year as in previous years, but get outta here with the they “keep dropping ONLY trash” talk. Please, tell me about the “ONLY TRASH” SBs they keep dropping.

You clearly just want to troll. What is there to argue about? We’ve LITERALLY gotten dope pairs every year. Sure, we haven’t gotten AS MANY dope pairs every year as in previous years, but get outta here with the they “keep dropping ONLY trash” talk. Please, tell me about the “ONLY TRASH” SBs they keep dropping.

SBs sucked in 2020. Only Chicago’s stood out to me.

Back
Top Bottom