2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

5FB759A9-A325-4191-86D6-C325F64C1BD3.jpeg
Just scored these for 84 shipped Ds plus some burgundy Sb laces from fully laced. I don’t see em much so I’m interested. Do they fit tts or half small like SBs?

Don't understand the hate for Bodegas outside of preference lol. Execution is there and the subtle hits of red/black gives the shoe some added appeal. Materials are sick af. The only thing I personally don't like are the baseball glove 'stitches' but that's the theme.

If they were SB's/limited to shreds we know it would've went down lol. IMO, they're better than some hyped SB's last year.

Don't understand the hate for Bodegas outside of preference lol. Execution is there and the subtle hits of red/black gives the shoe some added appeal. Materials are sick af. The only thing I personally don't like are the baseball glove 'stitches' but that's the theme.

If they were SB's/limited to shreds we know it would've went down lol. IMO, they're better than some hyped SB's last year.
anytime nike is involved people's opinion of the shoe is directly attached to the hype. watch how the chicago lows play out.

overdid it with the rawhide stitching and the jewel swoosh. i'm not even sure I get the tortoise shell thematically, but i'm not huge into baseball.

lose the rawhide stitch on the sides/heel, leave them on the the ankle cuff, and drop a beefy leather swoosh on there with those materials and game over for me. as it stands it would be a collection piece I would never personally wear which is why i passed on it to begin with

execution of the the theme was just not well executed. without being told few people would get a baseball glove from looking at the shoe. the random jewel swoosh doesn’t help the cause.

i will say that the materials look good. if people like them, more power to them. they’re just not for me

Last edited:
yooo are the black and white lows and the white and gray his actually dropping tomorrow?
DTLR release says they are. is this FCFS online?

yooo are the black and white lows and the white and gray his actually dropping tomorrow?
DTLR release says they are. is this FCFS online?

it's going to be an automatic L like always from them

Back
Top Bottom